Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #3

3 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

bigsky WE ALL NO YOU HAVE A PATHETIC LIFE. YOU NEVER HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY. ALL YOU ARE IS FULL OF BULL SHIT. HAVE A FUCK UP DAY BYE BYE

I'm doing a big favor for those who use translator or don't understand much, so don't say I have not done good thing.

Just imagine how difficult it is when someone reads NO and it should say KNOW. They're scratching their heads: WTF?

• Upvote 2

euromike69 sense this is all ready out and a lot of people on here has heard about it i going to say one more thing about it and i going to drop it. For those who says they watch RLC all the time then you would have seen Nora miss her period and you would have seen Kiko stop using condoms. If you are not glued to the screen 24/7 and not going back and forth to room to room or on CC then you will start seeing a lot more.All it take is 1 min and you can miss some thing.

55 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Still trying to figure out what all this crap has to do with Kami and Kristy ??? and where they are now ??? :huh::huh:

Still trying to figure out ,,,,how does Bonnie know,,,,I mean "No" me so well that She/He would write 3 different comments to me back to back,,,Two comments agreeing with me and the other one yelling at me,,are you and your husband fighting for keyboard time again? lol:biggrin:,,,,you say that I'm on here all the time,,When my true CC friends know that I'm hardly ever on here,,,or only come on here after work for a short period of time.,,And unlike some of you I take frequent vacation breaks away from CC and RLC all the time.

And you say I don't have a life,,yet you made a comment that you stayed up for 18 HOURS TO SEE IF RITA WOULD SHOW SOME NUDITY,,,,NOT EVEN RITA'S BIGGEST FAN "MIKEY" WOULD HAVE DONE THAT.,,AND why is it that all your comments seem to talk and include your so called sick Husband,,,,When are we ever gonna hear from him directly?,,,,in the beginning you said that you were writing on CC on his behalf,,,but clearly you seem to have completely taken over his account,,,,,,I'm beginning to even wonder if your sick husband is another story you also made up to make us feel sorry for you,,,,,AND JUST IN CASE YOU WRITE SOMETHING STUPID ON HERE YOU CAN ALWAYS BLAME IT ON YOUR HUSBAND WITH THE FAILING HEALTH CONDITION,WHO WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO ANSWER FOR HIMSELF(IF HE TRULY EXISTS).

You must have some Devine power of observation if you seem to always be the only person in the entire world that always seems to see things that none of us mere Mortals ever get to see,,,,I tried to stop cursing at people or being a bully like some people love to call me,,,but some of you make it really hard not to be like how I usually act towards people who say stupid shit,,or those who come after me or My baby Rita.

By the way Thesta,,,it's 23:25:00,,,and Penthouse K&K is still empty at the moment,,,our Angels should be home shortly:biggrin::heart:

1 hour ago, Bonnie said:

euromike69 sense this is all ready out and a lot of people on here has heard about it i going to say one more thing about it and i going to drop it. For those who says they watch RLC all the time then you would have seen Nora miss her period and you would have seen Kiko stop using condoms. If you are not glued to the screen 24/7 and not going back and forth to room to room or on CC then you will start seeing a lot more.All it take is 1 min and you can miss some thing.

HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU HAVE LIVED A BETTER LIFE THAN I HAVE,,,,GOT MORE MONEY THAN I DO,,,SEEN MORE IN LIFE THAN I HAVE,,WHEN YOU HAVE NEVER MET ME,KNOW WHERE I LIVE,,,SEEN MY BANK ACCOUNT,,,KNOW WHERE I WORK,MY FRIENDS,,OR ANYTHING ABOUT ME,,UNLESS OF COURSE YOU ALSO HAVE PROOF FOR THIS CLAIM LIKE YOU DO FOR ALL THE OTHER CLAIMS THAT YOU HAVE MADE SO FAR.

1 hour ago, Bonnie said:

FOR SOME YOU YOUR AGE YOU DO SPEND A LOT OF TIME ON HERE AND RLC. WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE I HAD A LIFE AND IT SOUND LIKE TO ME YOU DON'T HAVE A LIFE SO WHY DON'T YOU GO FIND I LIFE. I LIVE MY LIFE AND I DONE MORE AND SEEN MORE THEN YOU WILL EVER SEE. I GOT MONEY AND A GOOD HUSBAND AND I JUST ON HERE TO TALK AND PASS THE DAY BY WHILE MY HUSBAND IS GETTING BETTER AND WHEN HE DOES I AM OUT OF HERE

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Still trying to figure out ,,,,how does Bonnie know,,,,I mean "No" me so well that She/He would write 3 different comments to me back to back,,,Two comments agreeing with me and the other one yelling at me,,are you and your husband fighting for keyboard time again? lol:biggrin:,,,,you say that I'm on here all the time,,When my true CC friends know that I'm hardly ever on here,,,or only come on here after work for a short period of time.,,And unlike some of you I take frequent vacation breaks away from CC and RLC all the time.

And you say I don't have a life,,yet you made a comment that you stayed up for 18 HOURS TO SEE IF RITA WOULD SHOW SOME NUDITY,,,,NOT EVEN RITA'S BIGGEST FAN "MIKEY" WOULD HAVE DONE THAT.,,AND why is it that all your comments seem to talk and include your so called sick Husband,,,,When are we ever gonna hear from him directly?,,,,in the beginning you said that you were writing on CC on his behalf,,,but clearly you seem to have completely taken over his account,,,,,,I'm beginning to even wonder if your sick husband is another story you also made up to make us feel sorry for you,,,,,AND JUST IN CASE YOU WRITE SOMETHING STUPID ON HERE YOU CAN ALWAYS BLAME IT ON YOUR HUSBAND WITH THE FAILING HEALTH CONDITION,WHO WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO ANSWER FOR HIMSELF(IF HE TRULY EXISTS).

You must have some Devine power of observation if you seem to always be the only person in the entire world that always seems to see things that none of us mere Mortals ever get to see,,,,I tried to stop cursing at people or being a bully like some people love to call me,,,but some of you make it really hard not to be like how I usually act towards people who say stupid shit,,or those who come after me or My baby Rita.

By the way Thesta,,,it's 23:25:00,,,and Penthouse K&K is still empty at the moment,,,our Angels should be home shortly:biggrin::heart:

HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU HAVE LIVED A BETTER LIFE THAN I HAVE,,,,GOT MORE MONEY THAN I DO,,,SEEN MORE IN LIFE THAN I HAVE,,WHEN YOU HAVE NEVER MET ME,KNOW WHERE I LIVE,,,SEEN MY BANK ACCOUNT,,,KNOW WHERE I WORK,MY FRIENDS,,OR ANYTHING ABOUT ME,,UNLESS OF COURSE YOU ALSO HAVE PROOF FOR THIS CLAIM LIKE YOU DO FOR ALL THE OTHER CLAIMS THST YOU HAVE MADE SO FAR.

I hope so Mikey, i have not had a chance to see Kami and Kristy together, since Kami has came from her trip. Working graveyard is about to kill me. It works out for catching the girls in the evening though, if I wake up om time ::)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

I hope so Mikey, i have not had a chance to see Kami and Kristy together, since Kami has came from her trip. Working graveyard is about to kill me. It works out for catching the girls in the evening though, if I wake up om time ::)

All of RLC seems to have changed up their schedule a little bit,,,they seem to have spread out the stuff they used to do throughout the entire day now,,instead of in the evenings or night time like they used to do,,,,maybe they are trying to be a lot less predictable,,so as to have us all glued to our computers,,,or to keep us guessing as to when they might do something special.:biggrin:

1783_8eefd268d1621d200cb9bc3933bc6b87d6f944ae.jpg

19 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU HAVE LIVED A BETTER LIFE THAN I HAVE,,,,GOT MORE MONEY THAN I DO,,,SEEN MORE IN LIFE THAN I HAVE,,WHEN YOU HAVE NEVER MET ME,KNOW WHERE I LIVE,,,SEEN MY BANK ACCOUNT,,,KNOW WHERE I WORK,MY FRIENDS,,OR ANYTHING ABOUT ME,,UNLESS OF COURSE YOU ALSO HAVE PROOF FOR THIS CLAIM LIKE YOU DO FOR ALL THE OTHER CLAIMS THAT YOU HAVE MADE SO FAR.

Euromike69 I can not write but 2 line on here if i do then it log me out. it the same way with the PM and i just sent you a PM and my send you another

6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

All of RLC seems to have changed up their schedule a little bit,,,they seem to have spread out the stuff they used to do throughout the entire day now,,instead of in the evenings or night time like they used to do,,,,maybe they are trying to be a lot less predictable,,so as to have us all glued to our computers,,,or to keep us guessing as to when they might do something special.:biggrin:

Anything we consider " special "  will never be performed on camera by K & K ,  unless you mean a kiss or some screwing with their clothes on ;  they show us their period times and  some "pussy cure potion " being applied - but an actual good suck or fuck ( ??)  forget it !