Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #3

1 hour ago, Bonnie said:

euromike69 sense this is all ready out and a lot of people on here has heard about it i going to say one more thing about it and i going to drop it. For those who says they watch RLC all the time then you would have seen Nora miss her period and you would have seen Kiko stop using condoms. If you are not glued to the screen 24/7 and not going back and forth to room to room or on CC then you will start seeing a lot more.All it take is 1 min and you can miss some thing.

I'm sorry for bringing that again but the bolded part is factually wrong. What you said did not sit right with me so I went to check old videos of Nora.

We've seen Nora on March the 19th in her gorgeous burgundy dress visiting Aida, she was clearly not pregnant anymore. I have videos of Kiko fucking her using a condom on 06-18-2015 and 07-20-2015 which even with a very short pregnancy contradicts your claim. All the other times in the May-August period he comes either outside of her or in her mouth. Hardly trying to get pregnant.

Also if you check the last pictures of Nora in the archived forum (end of September) she is drinking wine on the couch. I believe that, whatever you might think of her, Nora is a very serious woman who would not risk harming her unborn child.

This is the last thing I'll say on the subject. Now it's back to the beautiful Kristy :heart:.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

she has received long-stemmed red roses

I sent them Noldus- no need to worry hahahahahaha