This is the most boring couple

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

They both sleep on the couch quite frequently. She slept there either last night or the night before.

She slept there the night before.  Last night he came home and he wanted sex when she did not.  They had sex then went to sleep together.

They had sex then went to sleep together.

And yet another session that went unnoticed. /sigh

It wasn't much.  She didn't even hug him even though it was missionary position.  Start to finish it was 20 minutes.  10 minutes touching, 3 minutes oral on Alina, and 7 minutes fucking.  They took a shower and asleep 5 minutes later.

[thanks, I also agree and somebody should take initiative to kick them out,otherwise  this program will be the worst and boring one in future. thanks.

Oh I disagree with you on kicking them out.  This is one of the most exciting couples.  They both have friends over.  Her sister got fucked on the couch while they were doing it in the bedroom.  She is so submissive that she just worships his cock.  I remember one time that after a 45 minute session that she gave him 10 minutes to rest then she went to town on him again which lasted 20 to 25 minutes.

One weekend they went at it 5 times in 36 hours and that equaled 4 hours of fucking.  No other couple on here now comes close to that.

They have pure passion for each other and it shows.  Every now and then he is a dick but most men are.  I should know, I am one of those.

The problem with this couple is rlc.  They live in a dark house (needs fresh paint), bad cameras' (night vision and location of cams are terrible), and lack of microphones (bedroom only).  If this couple lived in any other house, there would be no complaints.

Just my opinion...

Sidebar: tbg150, I am blue now.