Leora Masturbates Now - Split #1

Guest leedsrock

I started to record it in the living room the power flickered because of thunderstorms and Tornado watch we are getting. The computer shut off and fucked the recording up.

Then once I got booted up again she went to the guest room. I started recording that then the power went off for 10 minutes.  Because the software I use didn't finish the part I had recorded properly the video portions I got won't play.

I'll get her next time.  I'll watch it once someone posts it.  All the eyes were on Lauras gash.

That must have sucked. Too bad about the recording. I wasn't online because of the time zone. Time for another member to post.  Not to mention we are still hoping the bedroom parts from the last couple of sessions will show up.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This girl has been insatiable lately. She only missed one day out of the last four. Remarkable. I an not looking forward to Paul returning.

She's taking advantage while you can, paul this to return, and she will not be able to play anymore so the time she wants.

I started to record it in the living room the power flickered because of thunderstorms and Tornado watch we are getting. The computer shut off and fucked the recording up.

Then once I got booted up again she went to the guest room. I started recording that then the power went off for 10 minutes.  Because the software I use didn't finish the part I had recorded properly the video portions I got won't play.

I'll get her next time.  I'll watch it once someone posts it.  All the eyes were on Lauras gash.

That must have sucked. Too bad about the recording. I wasn't online because of the time zone. Time for another member to post.  Not to mention we are still hoping the bedroom parts from the last couple of sessions will show up.

Prodog, I sent you PM regarding Tuesday nights bedroom scene which I have, and am awaiting reply from your good self.

This girl has been insatiable lately. She only missed one day out of the last four. Remarkable. I an not looking forward to Paul returning.

How long has he been gone. Should be close to two weeks by now.

Maybe he dropped the soap and his backside hasn't healed yet.  LOL

She's taking advantage while you can, paul this to return, and she will not be able to play anymore so the time she wants.

Once he returns then it's back to the 3 minute sessions.

How long has he been gone. Should be close to two weeks by now.

Maybe he dropped the soap and his backside hasn't healed yet.  LOL

yep, I believe he left on 5/29 so that makes it close to two weeks. In the U.S. National Guard annual training service is two weeks (I think), but of course Putin's army is entirely different.

The soap idea is funny. A definite "oops" moment.

As cool as today's solo session is, what do we have to look forward to the rest of the day. Oh my!

Once he returns then it's back to the 3 minute sessions.

:'(

StnCld, you need to get a UPS (uninterruptible power supply) for your computer. I have two with 3 computers and 2 monitors on them.  With one computer and a monitor, you should be able to get several minutes of power that will enable you to safely shut down your computer. You can also get a smaller one for your router to keep your connection up.

Strange. When Leora started masturbating, I thought it´s the best program on RLC. Now, when she has done that quite many times, I don´t find it that arousing any more. She does it every time in the same way, it looks to me somehow artificial, and nowadays a bit boring. She moans and wriggles all the time - can she really get such joy from almost the first touch onwards, or is that acting for us? In my experience, those vibrations develop slowly, step by step, ending with a 10-15 second climax, much stronger than the previous feelings. Leora does not seem to get that strong climax, but of course all girls are different.

Strange. When Leora started masturbating, I thought it´s the best program on RLC. Now, when she has done that quite many times, I don´t find it that arousing any more. She does it every time in the same way, it looks to me somehow artificial, and nowadays a bit boring. She moans and wriggles all the time - can she really get such joy from almost the first touch onwards, or is that acting for us? In my experience, those vibrations develop slowly, step by step, ending with a 10-15 second climax, much stronger than the previous feelings. Leora does not seem to get that strong climax, but of course all girls are different.

Interesting observation. I don't agree. She does not use toys and her stimulation is strictly clitoral. Given that, I'm not sure how many ways she could massage her clit. She seems to use a position that is most comfortable for her and seeing how this act is strictly personal, why change that just for the sake of being different. Technically she's the only one that cares

She appears to be a bit narcissistic and is certainly an exhibitionist (otherwise why be where she is), but I have never considered her to be phony in any way. Most of her masturbation sessions start very slowly. I've seen her go for an hour or more before she has an orgasm. The strength of any particular orgasm can only be known by her, but looks pretty damn good to me.

I don't want to turn this into a Masters and Johnson sex study so let me end with:  In my opinion, she remains the most interesting girl on RLC.

Leora is 100% authentic. She is a wonderful girl who loves to be watched and loves that we love watching her.

Masturbation is the only sex act where the only thing that matters is pleasing ourselves. Once we find a technique that works for us why would we change! Leora's teasing of herself can last over an hour and once she gets to the point of total excitement she goes for it big style. It is wonderful to watch.

Leora is a great girl. She is loving, kind, intelligent and artistic. She loves her dog and does everything she can to run a nice home for her and her partner. Paul may be a dork but if she loves him then she seems to do so unconditionally.

As a major Nora fan I have to concede that Leora is the real star of RLC.