Leora Masturbates Now - Split #1

Guest leedsrock

well Scooter dog... today she was with the pc in the livingroom chatting with someone in skype.. now is 16hs at her apartment and she went with her laptop to the guestroom and being in underwear changed to a more confortable t-shirt... we will see if she masturbates or not.. chances are a bit lower since she masturbated yesterday.. but my point is that at this time frame there are greater chances to find her masturbating live

I agree with you and I was hoping because I recognised the routine, but I detect no horniness from her today. unlike yesterday when she was prepped for hours.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the prediction was right! she entered in the guest room at 16hs and changed to a better t shirt and still in underwear but she was chatting with someone  I think or doing stuff in the pc... so then she started with the programmed masturbation exactly at 17hs of her time...

So I guess to be completly sure the usuall time frame of masturbation if she is alone the apartment is between 15 and 17hs, time of her apartment..  8) 8) 8) 8)

That was a beautiful show though. It's a rarity I get to see something like that.  I just wish I could have knelt on that floor in front of her and lapped up all of that wonderful pussy juice and get her into an orgasm that would satisfy her for a week.

Also I wonder if she was chatting with someone or what.. she refused some calls from someone in skype at around 15hs with a naughty smile... and then just chatted... then at around 16s she went to the guest room and continued I think chatting.. but sometimes she was putting her fingers in ther mouth with a naughty look while writting... mmm then at 17hs started masturbation.... so.... mmmm maybe some admirer of Leora??? ha ha ha!  ;D ;D ;D