Leora Masturbates Now - Split #1

Guest leedsrock

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bloody flowers will be in the way of camera 2, Hugely disappointed with this apartment over the last 3 weeks it seems as if they don't want to play anymore unless it's under the covers or out on the balcony,I think some people may be considering their subsciptions to RLC if this continues. Let's hope she gets in the mood soon.

This is weird-- started playing with her self while watching something in the mobile.. then suddently stopped? and when to the sofa in the livingroom and no more play? now is in the bathroom... I hope she finishes what she started in the guestroom... she is driving me crazy with all this back and forward... he he!

This is weird-- started playing with her self while watching something in the mobile.. then suddently stopped? and when to the sofa in the livingroom and no more play? now is in the bathroom... I hope she finishes what she started in the guestroom... she is driving me crazy with all this back and forward... he he!

Utterly infuriating but this is what she does. I want to get on with stuff but she keeps you waiting.

She's put the laptop down and might be ready to go in Bedroom.