Leora Masturbates Now - Split #1

Guest leedsrock

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They ... I do if it's Leora doing it but then she's never not a Goddess.  :P

If she attempts to do something or shows that she is then I'll stay and see what she does but if she just sitting there basically doing nothing worth noting I'll check out other apartments.

Can generally tell the way the comments are going whether she will or won't.

Interesting scenario right now.

I didn't see Paul go out or Leora come home but in the space of an hour that has apparently happened.

She's sitting naked at the computer desk, touching herself and tapping the keys on the computer

She got up and walked to the end of the room and back as if responding to a personal request.

A lot must have happened since she came home.

It looks as if she is having a dialogue with someone on her computer and every now and again she looks to the left beyond the desk as if looking at someone in the distance.

The theory of performing for someone in an apartment opposite is beginning to look more and more likely.

Certainly it has all the hallmarks of webcam exchanges.

She did all of it with the lights off and is now off the computer and taking a shower. Curious. She has now switched the lights on again in the living room, having done all of that which I described before in the darkness.

If it was a shower, it was a very quick one, as she is now wearing a towel and he is back. Perhaps she tried to sneak in a  quick exchange with an admirer online while he was out and is now pretending she was using the computer, with the lights on and wearing a towel while he was away!

Love to know what words are being said, as it could be really intriguing for us.

Lots of deception and cloak and dagger stuff going on here. LOL

Most interesting scenario and we are the willing, yet unwitting,  witnesses!

I didn't see Paul go out or Leora come home but in the space of an hour that has apparently happened.

She's sitting naked at the computer desk, touching herself and tapping the keys on the computer

She got up and walked to the end of the room and back as if responding to a personal request.

It looks as if she is having a dialogue with someone on her computer and every now and again she looks to the left beyond the desk as if looking at someone in the distance.

The theory of performing for someone in an apartment opposite is beginning to look more and more likely.

She did all of it with the lights off and is now off the computer and taking a shower. Curious. She has now switched the lights on again in the living room, having done all of that which I described before in the darkness.

If it was a shower, it was a very quick one, as she is now wearing a towel and he is back. Perhaps she tried to sneak in a  quick exchange with an admirer online while he was out and is now pretending she was using the computer, with the lights on and wearing a towel while he was away!

Love to know what words are being said, as it could be really intriguing for us.

Our friend, fast Have you ever thought about writing erotic stories ? You have a very fertile imagination

She started the shower,got out to get a hair band, and then the great lover returned from his travels,she wrote him a shopping list and then went and completed a shower while he was gone,couple more naked bits and then dickhead returned....she wasted time today, that could if she wanted have been used to make a lot of people happy.

She started the shower,got out to get a hair band, and then the great lover returned from his travels,she wrote him a shopping list and then went and completed a shower while he was gone,couple more naked bits and then dickhead returned....she wasted time today, that could if she wanted have been used to make a lot of people happy.

She will not do anything until you feel safe again, that will not be stopped or taken by surprise .

She came out today to take a tour and buy a few things , one hour after Paul left not know where. when she returned , she did not know if he would take or not, so preferred not to risk it.

Ps: paul know what it does , and why it does.

Yes, she definitely didn't have time to focus fully on her 'task'

Leora likes to take her time to reach her climax - and why not? It's a woman's privilege! - so I, for one, was not surprised that she never managed to go through with it. Hardly wasting time, as she had very little time to play with.

The surprise was that she even took the risk of being disturbed while sitting naked at the desk with the lights off.

After cutting her shower short when he came home - that shower was probably only a ruse anyway - once he'd disappeared again, she every quickly shed the towel to sit at the desk once more and try to pick up where she'd left off.

But I think she realised she'd got away with it once and he'd soon be back again, so decided she'd  better not take any further risks.

And at the risk of being accused of having a vivid imagination again, I suspect she left the GR lights on when they went to bed, just in case she got a chance to sneak out later and let her fingers do the walking......

And knowing someone else has posted at length and been accused of being a writer, too, on the subject of Dasha, I don't feel like a lone wolf any more in not letting the truth get in the way of a good story!

Leora is in the guest room  sitting on the floor in a position good for masturbation.. we have a good chance here unless Paul is in the bedroom which I can not see...

:yeahbaby:

Paul has not been in the house for over three hours and she has had plenty of opportunity to play, but for some reason she isn't, perhaps he has threatened her or she has read something on CC doesn't like and has shut shop for a while, I hope I'm wrong though.