Leora Masturbates Now - Split #1

Guest leedsrock

On ‎2015‎-‎01‎-‎08 at 1:33 PM, vloop said:

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

fuck from today and masturbating at the end *_*

veeeeery nice :)

btw -> why u guys don't post your links, like i do? fuck the PM Shit.

cuando cancelen tu cuenta te daras cuenta ¿ por que ?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and u think there are no guys from RLC in this Forum who ask u for a Link ^^

it's the same shit. they can't ban us all.  ::)

Exactly.

Plus...  How would the PM system work? Someone announce they have a vid and then respond to hundreds of requests or just a "chosen few"? If the former, I don't think many contributors  will want to deal with that and if the latter, you don't need this forum for that.

I'm open to ideas.

Exactly.

Plus...  How would the PM system work? Someone announce they have a vid and then respond to hundreds of requests or just a "chosen few"? If the former, I don't think many contributors  will want to deal with that and if the latter, you don't need this forum for that.

I'm open to ideas

lets get real, like someone was that stupid to send video to newbies on this board, I know many of the users on this board are shitting their pants to post any cropped picture

but to see newbie posting a video with his account ID visible, priceless

nothing wrong with it but i noticed that when leora was doing herself in the shower i could hear paul in the background; so a new page has been added to their playbook of sex.

I don't think what you heard was Paul. There is no microphone in the bath. It sounds like the guy doing the recording had his local mic on and you are hearing the background noise of someone sitting in front of their computer.

nothing wrong with it but i noticed that when leora was doing herself in the shower i could hear paul in the background; so a new page has been added to their playbook of sex.

I don't think what you heard was Paul. There is no microphone in the bath. It sounds like the guy doing the recording had his local mic on and you are hearing the background noise of someone sitting in front of their computer.

Paul was in the guest bedroom while business was being taken care of in bathroom.

I find sometime if you want to hear sounds in the bathroom have a window open for cam 6 or 7 and you can hear the bathroom sounds. not always just depends on other noises in the apartment. ;D

They can and they will. Your account will be banned for your post. Count on it.

it`s not my acc, so have fun with the vid und enjoy it  8)

and btw don't call me a newbie!  ;)

There was a sequence of videos from last year of Leora watching a game of football (soccer) one afternoon wearing an negligee and underwear,whilst teasing herself and the viewers.

If any kind person has the links to download these vids, could you please send me them through my PM box.

Thank you for your time.