Leora Masturbates Now - Split #1

Guest leedsrock

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that she's chatting with someone.  I saw her the other day giggling and typing, as if chatting with someone.

I agree, i've seen her talking and typing while at the computer, so she may be on Skype with someone as well at times.

Strangely when Paul is doing his studies and talking to someone, she still walks around naked behind him.

I wonder if they can see her.

That's how he manages to get passing grades on his course, they don't want him to just drop out.

And all this time we thought he was so stupid.   

It's a course on structural engineering. 

Paul:    "Look teach,.. I made a big stick."

Paul's instructor:    "Very good Paul,.. Now can you call Leora over here, I want to see how she has been encouraging you."

Fuck Obamacare. All I need is Leora to be my medical provider. I'd get healthy and stronger really quickly.

Yes, And she has a new product line out made from the rejuvenating juices from her own wet pussy,.. guaranteed to take away those aging facial lines.

It's called, O'balm-acare  A real medical break through.

PS.  It's not cheap though.  A thousand Rubles a bottle.

Why buy it when you can lap it up from the source like spring waters in the mountains.

Ponce de Deleon had long searched for this elixir of life, which is also known amongst the peasantry as the 'Fountain of Leora'.

One slurp from this whirling, churning, poon tang pool, and you will remain young for all eternity.

Paul is actually 68 years old,.. And yet he still looks like some baby faced little boy to anyone with eyes.

• 4 weeks later...