Leora Masturbates Now - Split #1

Guest leedsrock

Laptop in GR - something could happen

Update: Paul's returned and they're having coke and crisps with Paul onlaptop. Maybe he's going to finally find out what is wrong with him?

Maybe if it stays there and Paul goes out again but no sign of that so the dream has been extinguished or at least postponed for now. Masha has more sex in a week than Leora does in a year.

Average session L: 10 mins M: 40 mins

Times a year L: 60 Times a week M: 20

Leora 600 mins a year M: 800 mins a week

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul's out, she has no panties on and she's found her phone -let's see what happens next

Update: nothing but an hour of makeup. She even did her hair in the bedroom rather than bend down in the GR - what a shame.

I'm out tomorrow from 3-8 Leora time so she'll probably bate in the GR then.

Guest TxFeller

Seems Leora has sworn off spanking her monkey. No one has captured her doing so in about 3 weeks. Very disconcerting. But, I have to say, were I in her position and had hopes of someday having children, would I want videos of me on the internet masturbating? Hmm... I think not. Videos have a way of sticking around for decades.

She wants to, but it's taking her an eternity to get warmed up.

I don't blame her for that. You can't rush these things.

She needs time to get going and we need to be patient and so does she.

As for the worrying about videos on the internet, it's probably a bit late for that now!

There's so much already there that a few more efforts surely won't make much difference.

I think she's not had the same opportunities of late and is now resorting to seizing the moment, as time waits for no woman!