WINDOWS 7,8,OR 10 BEST FOR RLC

Has anyone out there had any problems with RLC viewing whilst using Windows 10,  I am having a few problems with blank screen and wonder if it might work better with Windows 7 or 8.

I would appreciate any feedback from the community.

Cheers.

I think if you have noticed a recent change this is more to do with RLC than your OS. I can't see that there would be much difference with version of Windows you are using and certainly now Windows 10 will have better support. Another factor could be your Browser. I have noticed while using Edge (IE) which I don't often because quite frankly it's a bit of mess, I notice it performs differently than Chrome when watching Leora et al particularly with multiple feeds. I always use Chrome nowadays but other Browsers are available and MS and Google do pick up a lot of info from you which is difficult to stop especially with Chrome's constant updates.

I am more concerned that in Leora's apartment there is an enormous useless pink blob which seems to get in the way of her performing for her fans and I don't think there's a way of getting rid of it. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I think if you have noticed a recent change this is more to do with RLC than your OS. I can't see that there would be much difference with version of Windows you are using and certainly now Windows 10 will have better support. Another factor could be your Browser. I have noticed while using Edge (IE) which I don't often because quite frankly it's a bit of mess, I notice it performs differently than Chrome when watching Leora et al particularly with multiple feeds. I always use Chrome nowadays but other Browsers are available and MS and Google do pick up a lot of info from you which is difficult to stop especially with Chrome's constant updates.

I am more concerned that in Leora's apartment there is an enormous useless pink blob which seems to get in the way of her performing for her fans and I don't think there's a way of getting rid of it. 

Hi BB, I have over the last couple of days contacted RLC and they are trying to help with different suggestions, all of which have come to a dead end at the moment, they said that I should try changing servers and clear the cache and plugins, which made no difference at all so I reverted to Chrome again. I am convinced the problem is at their end and hopefully they can come up with a solution soon.

I know exactly how you feel about the dickhead in question, afraid he is now the toxic baggage that you have to put up with if you enjoy the rest of the apartments activities.

• Upvote 1