Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #4

we now no that her masturbation is real she likes it under cover

Just now, Thestarider said:

Well for God's sake Kamila, under the blanket after the last couple days , are you kidding us ?? 

its how she masturbates. we now know. she doesn't have any issues with camera and nudity. learned behavior. how she did it from the start with a trusty bottle. different ways to orgasm.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Or is it restless Kitty :biggrin:

When I'm right I'm right Lyree,,,I knew she had a restless Pussy Syndrome lmaoo!!:biggrin::biggrin:

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well for God's sake Kamila, under the blanket after the last couple days , are you kidding us ?? 

AND THESTA LET ME ANSWER IN ALL CAPS SO THE RETARDED FUCKS WHO LOVE TO SAY "REAL LIFE,HIDING,SCRIPTED AND FAKE" CAN UNDERSTAND ME TOO LMAOO!!

KAMILA JUST NOW BATING UNDER THE COVERS AFTER BASICALLY SLAPPING ME IN THE FACE WITH HER PUSSY ALL WEEK,,,AND ALSO KRISTY BATING COVERED WHEN SHE ALSO WAS GETTING BANGED GANG-MAN STYLE THE OTHER DAY CONFIRMS TO ME THAT.

IT'S NOT ABOUT TRYING TO HIDE FROM US THE CC COSTUMERS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,IT'S THE FACT THAT THESE GIRLS JUST LIKE MOST GIRLS IN OUR OWN PERSONAL LIVES. ARE SIMPLY ASHAMED TO MASTURBATE OPENLY IN FRONT OF US OR IN PUBLIC.

WHEN IT COMES TO MASTURBATING IN FRONT OF US OR THE CAMERAS,,SOME GIRLS ARE JUST TOO EMBARRASSED TO DO IT,,,,THEY WILL FUCK YOUR BRAINS OUT AND LET YOU SEE THEM NAKED DON'T GET ME WRONG,,BUT TO LET YOU WATCH THEM MASTURBATE IS ANOTHER THING ALTOGETHER,,,IT'S JUST SOMETHING ABOUT BATING THAT IS REALLY PERSONAL TO AN INDIVIDUAL FEMALE.

HERE IS ANOTHER THING THAT SOME GIRLS WON'T LET YOU WATCH THEM DO,,,,YOU COULD JUST BE FINISHED FUCKING THEM AND THEN  ALSO TAKE A SHOWER WITH THEM,,BUT WHEN IT COMES TO THEM GETTING DRESSED IN FRONT OF YOU THEY WILL SOMEHOW BE TOO ASHAMED TO GET DRESSED IN FRONT OF YOU AND KICK YOU OUT THE ROOM,,YES THESTA WOMEN ARE STRANGE ABOUT CERTAIN THINGS SOMETIMES.:biggrin::biggrin:

42 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Did you really expect something different Thes?    The only reason that those of you that got to see them have sex and see more than what she is willing to show is because she got caught up in the moment.    I bet you that if you went back and looked at the videos of them having sex, at least one of them or both of them wanted or tried to keep the covers over them and then the action got so hot that they didn't even think about it.    This is Kamila's 3rd go round and Kristy's second and if they haven't showed an honest open masturbation by now.........THEY AREN'T GOING TO!!!!

22 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

When I'm right I'm right Lyree,,,I knew she had a restless Pussy Syndrome lmaoo!!:biggrin::biggrin:

AND THESTA LET ME ANSWER IN ALL CAPS SO THE RETARDED FUCKS WHO LOVE TO SAY "REAL LIFE,HIDING,SCRIPTED AND FAKE" CAN UNDERSTAND ME TOO LMAOO!!

KAMILA JUST NOW BATING UNDER THE COVERS AFTER BASICALLY SLAPPING ME IN THE FACE WITH HER PUSSY ALL WEEK,,,AND ALSO KRISTY BATING COVERED WHEN SHE ALSO WAS GETTING BANGED GANG-MAN STYLE THE OTHER DAY CONFIRMS TO ME THAT.

IT'S NOT ABOUT TRYING TO HIDE FROM US THE CC COSTUMERS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,IT'S THE FACT THAT THESE GIRLS JUST LIKE MOST GIRLS IN OUR OWN PERSONAL LIVES. ARE SIMPLY ASHAMED TO MASTURBATE OPENLY IN FRONT OF US OR IN PUBLIC.

WHEN IT COMES TO MASTURBATING IN FRONT OF US OR THE CAMERAS,,SOME GIRLS ARE JUST TOO EMBARRASSED TO DO IT,,,,THEY WILL FUCK YOUR BRAINS OUT AND LET YOU SEE THEM NAKED DON'T GET ME WRONG,,BUT TO LET YOU WATCH THEM MASTURBATE IS ANOTHER THING ALTOGETHER,,,IT'S JUST SOMETHING ABOUT BATING THAT IS REALLY PERSONAL TO AN INDIVIDUAL FEMALE.

HERE IS ANOTHER THING THAT SOME GIRLS WON'T LET YOU WATCH THEM DO,,,,YOU COULD JUST BE FINISHED FUCKING THEM AND THEN  ALSO TAKE A SHOWER WITH THEM,,BUT WHEN IT COMES TO THEM GETTING DRESSED IN FRONT OF YOU THEY WILL SOMEHOW BE TOO ASHAMED TO GET DRESSED IN FRONT OF YOU AND KICK YOU OUT THE ROOM,,YES THESTA WOMEN ARE STRANGE ABOUT CERTAIN THINGS SOMETIMES.:biggrin::biggrin:

No offense Mikey, but I don't believe that you are the resident expert here on women, I understand the personal moment of masturbation is difficult for most women to share, Kamila has shared very openly getting finger fucked by the BF to orgasm. Then she has been spread ass eagle like at the gynecologist. completely exposed for all, I am calling bullshit of that one and your explanation.

17 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

No offense Mikey, but I don't believe that you are the resident expert here on women, I understand the personal moment of masturbation is difficult for most women to share, Kamila has shared very openly getting finger fucked by the BF to orgasm. Then she has been spread ass eagle like at the gynecologist. completely exposed for all, I am calling bullshit of that one and your explanation.

Thes.....what have you been smoking?    Are you going to question the all mighty god's gift to women and knowledge?   What has happened to you to question such a MAN of many blown out of proportion words.   A man that thinks his shit doesn't stink.   A man that thinks he is smarter than everybody else.   Lay off the crack pipe Thes before he castrates you for going against the grain!!