Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #4

On 6.9.2016 at 7:23 AM, kenny1940 said:

08.20 klare Beweise für ihre Periode. Pack immer wurde in der Toilette gesammelt, sobald Yegor links. Sie hatten letzte Nacht Sex Schleifen. Keine Penis keine Vagina ausgesetzt

Perhaps ?? I thing this green boy has "killed" Kamilas pussy. He had fucked long time her pussy by his fingers very hard !

Greenboy must learn to be carefull and lovely with a young girl.:biggrin: :sad:

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Seems strange that Egor has posted no photos of Kami on his social media account.I would think he would be proud to share images of her with his friends like Dima did.And Kami h

Kami has also deleted  a "like" posted by Igor on one of her accounts.  Guess they are trying to stay anonymous......LOL   ! 

On 9/6/2016 at 10:54 AM, Ridgerunner said:

Kami is dressed in jeans.I figure she will leave the apartment around 19:00 to go with Egor to the movies.Since she spent time cleaning the apartment I think Egor will return with her to spend the night.That way he will not have to commute from outside Moscow to work in the morning.

Oh well,my prediction was just off by one day. lol

Well. the members that bought champagne and fireworks to celebrate Kami's uncovered sex in daylight must be crying tonight.  Kami turned off the light before going to bed and, although there was no sex and that he kept his underware,  blanket guy gave us a fantastic lecture as how to cover your ass.   So don't hold your breath for the next uncovered sex session in full light.