Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #4

What you are watching is commonly known as a GWAC.

That stands for Guy With A Camera.

It is associated with men who want to have a perve at women's bodies and cop a feel of tits an arse while pretending to be a photographer.

There is one golden rule. A photographer NEVER touches a subject. ( Unless the subject asks them to )

That guy has had his hands all over Kristy.

I want to cave his fucking pitiful skull in.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, havingablast said:

It is associated with men who want to have a perve at women's bodies and cop a feel of tits an arse while pretending to be a photographer.

There is one golden rule. A photographer NEVER touches a subject. ( Unless the subject asks them to )

I'll agree with that....  Ive seen a few up and coming photographers(some that I have helped along the way) fall foul of touching models....

I have a clause that I require the model to be fully sober or not on drugs either.  IDs will be photographed at the beginning of the shoot and if the model wants, she can bring a chaperone. 

Also.... he needs to point that flash elsewhere but straight at her..... he should have learned this by now at least.

By the way, is this the dude that was photographing Nelly a couple of weeks ago?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, havingablast said:

He looks like he's one of those Fly By Night people.   Lets hope she doesn't let him invade the Holey Land or the Crotch Crickets will be jumping.  :biggrin: