Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #4

10 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

to be honest, I don't think there is love between them , passion maybe , but not love ... they don't seem to do anything else than laying on bed, watch tv and sex... ( if we can call it sex !! - I would call that "one man show"  !! )   :-)) 

Nothing is wrong with me Mr. Box. I like I GAR, he makes Kami happy, and appears to be very good to her so far. But you on the other hand are one of the biggest HYPOCRITES on this forum.

You see how silly you sound all the time now with all those post's ? New tenants , close the apartment down, fake ,hiding, not real life. cums to fast, not natural, just some of those many hundreds of posts about this apartment you have made.

• Upvote 1

I've seen Kami have sex with two men and almost have sex with a third,but I have yet to see a man give her an orgasm with his dick.In fact,in my opinion Kami appears to get more pleasure and sexual satisfaction from masturbating than she does from having sex with a man.That might be the reason Kami and Kristy were watching that instructional sex video about orgasms.

50 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I just think that Kami is so passive , doesn't do anything but laying on the bed and "offering" her butt and pussy to her BF . I really thought she'd be more active ,the only time she's a bit active is whwn she's with Kristy !! .. quite disappointing, from my point o view !!  

Biggest mistake you can make is to try and guess how other people who you know nothing about feel about each other,,you can never tell what's truly in a person's heart,,,,anyway they are back to fucking right now,,so she does love one thing about him:biggrin::biggrin:

42 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

to be honest, I don't think there is love between them , passion maybe , but not love ... they don't seem to do anything else than laying on bed, watch tv and sex... ( if we can call it sex !! - I would call that "one man show"  !! )   :-)) 

• Upvote 1