Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #4

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Nothing is wrong with me Mr. Box. I like I GAR, he makes Kami happy, and appears to be very good to her so far. But you on the other hand are one of the biggest HYPOCRITES on this forum.

You see how silly you sound all the time now with all those post's ? New tenants , close the apartment down, fake ,hiding, not real life. cums to fast, not natural, just some of those many hundreds of posts about this apartment you have made.

REAL LIFE just happened. ... :biggrin: ... In the past, the girls had all this outside only. ... Now it is part of this apartment and I like this very much. 

BTW, Should I remind you what you've written just a few months ago about Kamilla? ... You posted something like: ... ".... let the bad go and bring the angels ..." ... You are the biggest HYPOCRITES here. That is for sure. 

31 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

Kirsty kamila is a had of you bye a mile  you turn to to have your own fuck marathon

from the little I've seen of the way Kristy acts I have a feeling she would make what Kami does look like foreplay.

• Upvote 2