Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #4

7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

WOW KRISTY JUST SAID NO TO HER EX!!!,,,ACCESS DENIED,,,PLEASE TRY A DIFFERENT CREDIT CARD LMAOOO!!!!:biggrin:

blue-balls.jpg

Seriously, she threw the breaks on and gave him a FINGER WAG! Things were getting hot and heavy, he's got his fingers inside her then suddenly that? Wow, maybe they don't have a condom but how about a blowjob! Why is that such a foreign concept in this house? Their other Russian counterparts seems to grasp it just fine. I mean hell even a hand job, that was just stone cold.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

Seriously, she threw the breaks on and gave him a FINGER WAG! Things were getting hot and heavy, he's got his fingers inside her then suddenly that? Wow, maybe they don't have a condom but how about a blowjob! Why is that such a foreign concept in this house? Their other Russian counterparts seems to grasp it just fine. I mean hell even a hand job, that was just stone cold.

She may have offered a handjob or blowjob. We don't know because her back was to the cam and he was so mad that he wasn't moving period. What really surprises me is that they have been dating off and on for a long time according to past reports. Why would there be a reason for this to happen - whatever it was. I would think that he knows her "limitations" well. Why would he be surprised if she stuck to them? We'll probably never know exactly what brought the screaming halt into play. 

1 minute ago, bookmaster8 said:

She may have offered a handjob or blowjob. We don't know because her back was to the cam and he was so mad that he wasn't moving period. What really surprises me is that they have been dating off and on for a long time according to past reports. Why would there be a reason for this to happen - whatever it was. I would think that he knows her "limitations" well. Why would he be surprised if she stuck to them? We'll probably never know exactly what brought the screaming halt into play. 

Dating?Coming over to spend a night in someone's bed for sex is dating?I'm confused as to why she even allows him into the apartment.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Dating?Coming over to spend a night in someone's bed for sex is dating?I'm confused as to why she even allows him into the apartment.

I thought that I had read on multiple occasions that she and Kami had been talking about what Kristy and he had done the night before. Kami supposedly told Kristy she should forget about him but Kristy supposedly replied that she couldn't because there was some special "connection" or "attraction" that she had for him. 

Do you think that every time Kristy is out all night she is with the "angel" girls or her mother? I would tend to doubt that.

But, again, since none of us have had the pleasure of talking with either of the girls personally, I think everything stated about their lives outside the apartment is suspect.

13 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

These two are so bizarre, I give up. Who falls fully asleep at 4am only to be awaken by a ding on the phone, get up and have a full meal? @4:30am! 

I said the same thing too,,,it's like she just can't make up her mind what to do,,,sleep,,,sex,,or stroke his dick lol,,,,,I said she took his credit card from out of his "PURSE",,,yes that's right I said purse because that's what he carries a damn purse lol......and she used his credit card to order take-out late night burger.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1