Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #4

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Most Mothers are when they visit they visit.  They have to make sure that Parental Upbringing followed along when their Daughter left the roost.

Yeah, put your ass out there for the whole word to see.  Good job mom.

• Upvote 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Most Mothers are when they visit they visit.  They have to make sure that Parental Upbringing follows along when their Daughter leaves the roost.

Yes she was going through Kristy's stuff,,,she just opened up a box that kristy had in a drawer in the nightstand by her bed,,,it would have been funny if Kristy had stashed the used condom they used the other day,,,and also had a dildo in there,,,that would have been some funny shit to see the reaction on her mom's face when she saw it:biggrin:

And yes,,,she got that ass from her Mama,,,,Mama Angel has a thick Booty,,Mikey Approves:heart::biggrin::biggrin:

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Yes she was going through Kristy's stuff,,,she just opened up a box that kristy had in a drawer in the nightstand by her bed,,,it would have been funny if Kristy had stashed the used condom they used the other day,,,and also had a dildo in there,,,that would have been some funny shit to see the reaction on her mom's face when she saw it:biggrin:

And yes,,,she got that ass from her Mama,,,,Mama Angel has a thick Booty,,Mikey Approves:heart::biggrin::biggrin:

My Mother is the same way when she comes to my place. Checks the Toilet & Tub first to make sure it's clean. Then she moves to the Refrigerator to make sue it's clean and stocked up with food. If it's not stocked she makes sure it is with about $100 worth of groceries before she leaves.  She's 83 and still makes sure I am looked after even though I have been on my own for 40 Years.

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

My Mother is the same way when she comes to my place. Checks the Toilet & Tub first to make sure it's clean. Then she moves to the Refrigerator to make sue it's clean and stocked up with food. If it's not stocked she makes sure it is with about $100 worth of groceries before she leaves.  She's 83 and still makes sure I am looked after even though I have been on my own for 40 Years.

As a single father I can you ... once a parent always a parent, no you never really quit worrying about your children, even when grown Buddy. :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

As a single father I can you ... once a parent always a parent, no you never really quit worrying about your children, even when grown Buddy. :biggrin:

That's for sure.

You enjoy them while they are still among us. If you don't you'll never know what you had until after it's gone.

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Like the saying goes.............."  They are yours from the womb to the tomb "  !

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Wonder what Kristy's mother will think if Kami and Egor come home and spend the night rattling the headboard of Kami's bed.

Well it's happening.  kamila is getting tossed and you can hear it in Kristy's room.  Kristy's mama has got to hear that.

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Damn,,I guess Kamila and her bf,said fuck Kristy's mom,,we are still gonna fuck,,,her mom probably can hear the headboard banging:biggrin::biggrin:

Hell, she can fill it.  She hasn't moved a peep yet.  Could she really sleep thru this?