Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #4

Last night I departed briefly from the Barca 2 apartment orgy to go back to check on Kami.  Kami and her new bf were fucking so hard, out from under the covers and in full view, and banging the headboard of the bed so loudly, that it was funny to switch over to Kristy's room and see her, apparently, sleeping while all the loud banging from Kami's room was going on.  You could hear the loud banging easily from the webcam microphones in Kristy's room.  Loud as a jackhammer.  I suppose neither of the mothers were around.  LOL.

52 minutes ago, skipp said:

Last night I departed briefly from the Barca 2 apartment orgy to go back to check on Kami.  Kami and her new bf were fucking so hard, out from under the covers and in full view, and banging the headboard of the bed so loudly, that it was funny to switch over to Kristy's room and see her, apparently, sleeping while all the loud banging from Kami's room was going on.  You could hear the loud banging easily from the webcam microphones in Kristy's room.  Loud as a jackhammer.  I suppose neither of the mothers were around.  LOL.

It was Kristy's mom in Kristy's bed!

7 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

It was Kristy's mom in Kristy's bed!

She did  seem sound asleep in Kristi's bed.  The fact it was her mom makes it even funnier.  I don't know how Kami and Egor would have let themselves make so much noise knowing that Kristy's mom was there. :wink:

6 minutes ago, skipp said:

She did  seem sound asleep in Kristi's bed.  The fact it was her mom makes it even funnier.  I don't know how Kami and Egor would have let themselves make so much noise knowing that Kristy's mom was there. :wink:

Kamila talked with Kristy when she arrived, and Kristy probably told her beforehand. There is no doubt in my mind that she knew.