Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #4

14 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Next.

All your comments tonight have been very annoying. If you have to say about Kristy, say it directly instead of dancing around like a child. There have been some comments that suggest that there's something wrong with her fucking 2 different guys but if one of your buddies was doing the same thing you'd be patting him on the back right now.

51 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Well, we can all talk shit and give advice but the simple truth of the matter is; he's hittin' it and we ain't!!!:cry:

Well she is young and enjoys sex. Good for her. Fuck his brains out. I assume she made him use a condom as she has said she has never had sex bareback, i.e. without a condom. Love her for it. Have a good time Kristy. Take advantage while you are young.

15 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kami is well arrived in Dubai and sent a photo of herself in her small hotel bedroom, waiting for the breakfast...

At least she picked a decent place to travel to this time.  Her last Venture was in the Slums of Ladyboy Land.

Damn what's up with the Slut Shaming. This is so normal they are in their early 20's and not married. This is what they were doing off camera and now on camera. My god I think it was Eric who asked "what year is this?" BTW another one I missed. Lighten up folks

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ericjeanjean said:

All your comments tonight have been very annoying. If you have to say about Kristy, say it directly instead of dancing around like a child. There have been some comments that suggest that there's something wrong with her fucking 2 different guys but if one of your buddies was doing the same thing you'd be patting him on the back right now.

Wrong.