Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

I don't know if this happened to anyone else besides myself, but for a couple of days this pictures subject thread was not visible. I thought it strange but thought it would reappear quickly or the mods might be doing something with it. Finally today I got to this thread by going back through some of my recent posts and clicking on the ( Re: Leora & Paul Pictues - Split #2 ) subject line. Sure enough, the thread opened and after I posted a picture, the subject thread started to show on the main page again. I'm guessing that I was not the only one with this problem because the last post before mine this morning was from ozi a couple of days ago and it is quite common for this thread to get several posts a day. Any theories?

I don't know if this happened to anyone else besides myself, but for a couple of days this pictures subject thread was not visible. I thought it strange but thought it would reappear quickly or the mods might be doing something with it. Finally today I got to this thread by going back through some of my recent posts and clicking on the ( Re: Leora & Paul Pictues - Split #2 ) subject line. Sure enough, the thread opened and after I posted a picture, the subject thread started to show on the main page again. I'm guessing that I was not the only one with this problem because the last post before mine this morning was from ozi a couple of days ago and it is quite common for this thread to get several posts a day. Any theories?

This has happened a couple times before where the picture folder suddenly wanders off then reappears after a couple days.

This has happened a couple times before where the picture folder suddenly wanders off then reappears after a couple days.

Well, that's computers for ya!

Well, that's computers for ya!

For sure, they aren't even perfect. Even though Bill Gates tends to think they are.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

It is always interesting to watch Leora and try to guess what, if anything she has on under the nightshirt.

No panties more often than not.

I can just sit here and stare at it all day. Would love to spank it too.

If done right, it would make a new girl out of her alright.  Maybe someone should mention that to Paul.  Then again, he will probably just botch it anyway, so don't bother.

But I mainly just wanted to say that both Sanper, and StnCld, are both top notch pros. at capturing the moment when it comes to our own little Leora.    They are like the Ansel Adams of Camcaps. 

True pioneers in visual and technical stimulation.

There's just no other way to put it.