Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

I can't believe how hard, and how much she came. It was intense! If you missed it, sorry! (I pulled out my phone and recorded the hot display of heavy orgasms...and will review it until memorized!)

didnt miss..!! but couldnt rec it though.. looking for sources on, how to capture and stuff.. bandicam isnt working for some reason.. :(

but yeah.. its was an intense one..!!

She is fun to watch. So happy she can make herself cum. Would love to be there licking that pussy and asshole while she masturbates. Then shoot a big load of cum in her mouth as she is an enthusiastic swallower. Here may be what she was picturing. Her man.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

On ‎2015‎-‎06‎-‎23 at 10:37 AM, Prodog said:

Seems to be happy kissing on the dog and playing.

Have you noticed that the picture of Paul looks more like a mugshot?

I watched her draw that picture with a pencil early this morning, prior to her pleasure session, she's quite talented in more than one way is our Leora.

Recorded it as "Leora rubbing one out.wmv" and uploaded it, also sent to dirty bin!

I can't believe how hard, and how much she came. It was intense! If you missed it, sorry! (I pulled out my phone and recorded the hot display of heavy orgasms...and will review it until memorized!)

didnt miss..!! but couldnt rec it though.. looking for sources on, how to capture and stuff.. bandicam isnt working for some reason.. :(

but yeah.. its was an intense one..!!