Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

She was bucking vigorously during that last session by herself on the couch, and it didn't even look like she pulled her panties aside this time, at least not from the view I had from the side.

It looks like she has powerful orgasms, I'd love her to keep going and have multiples.

She was bucking vigorously during that last session by herself on the couch, and it didn't even look like she pulled her panties aside this time, at least not from the view I had from the side.

It looks like she has powerful orgasms, I'd love her to keep going and have multiples.

Poor Leora......she has nothing to do except masterbate with Paul gone.  You think she would at least call one of her female friends over for some  "mutual masterbation " .

OK -enough time to read Tolstoy's ''War and peace'' or check the last years annual report and...it will be just the right time to catch the action...  :)

(The Image link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

She is really proud of the tan she's been working on. You see her checking the tan lines out all the time.

She may look good now but those tanning beds are not good in the long run further down the road she may run into some things she'll likely regret later from its prolonged usage.