Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

What exactly is that fan blowing on,is it her face or her juicy hot pussy :P :P :P

I like that the heat is turned up in that apartment so my poor baby Nora has no choice but to strip.

Thank you summer time!! ;D ;D :P

I think I've never done, but thank you for being there !!!! leora still exciting and beautiful !!! I find it incredible that such a pretty girl, so live alone and isolated, without friends, without parties, without holidays ... but always fresh, clean and tidy !!! I think leora will be the last in the $ 29 area, while all the other apartments will disappear and reborn in zone "premium" !!! Then come the "Premium +" area, 60 dollars a month, etc .... leora is constancy, nudity and masturbation almost daily, but happiness !!! there are only 2 old, not counting nora is maya and Leora. I think Maya will leave soon rlc for a larger apartment with animals, but must remain leora, it's a safe bet !!! hoping that his life changes, so that more and make some friends ..... ;) ::) :-*

Our beloved 2 on their standard places...  8)

-------------------

And here it is - after the comp and Deeva - Pauls third the most loved object, all alone and lonely... What a shame...  ;)

-------------------

We're here anyway and this is the reason why. And what are we here for...  :-*

(The Image links are no longer accessible and have been removed).