Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Viewing the last few posts and how obvious Leora makes it that she has the home fire burning, PAUL will have nothing of it because HE is on his period (there could be no other logical explanation).

Unless....Paul is glued to the computer learning all about being a transgender and how Bruce Jenner turned into Caitlin Jenner and wants the same for himself (or would that be herself?).

Ok.  I am going to be the minority her and will take the heat from this comment.  if I were around her beauty 24/7 in little or no clothes,  I might become desenthetized also.  The difference though between him and me is that I know that I would give more attention than he does. 

Ok.  I am going to be the minority her and will take the heat from this comment.  if I were around her beauty 24/7 in little or no clothes,  I might become desenthetized also.  The difference though between him and me is that I know that I would give more attention than he does.

He's no different to every other guy who's had a long time girlfriend, I don't know when they joined RLC but I notice posts on this website date back to July 4th 2013, So that's over 2 years, You would have to assume they were dating a while before they joined RLC which would mean they've probably been dating for at least 3 years.

He's no different to every other guy who's had a long time girlfriend, I don't know when they joined RLC but I notice posts on this website date back to July 4th 2013, So that's over 2 years, You would have to assume they were dating a while before they joined RLC which would mean they've probably been dating for at least 3 years.

You'd think after that length of time he should have it down pat on how to satify her. But he still doesn't have a clue.

It must be that blonde hair he has.