Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Just sit down there.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Leora looks really pretty in this simple outfit today, just like a mid teenager.

Just got his dick checked by miss awesome... he got up, and brought her the dog as a distraction...

He tried to last all day, and nothing , all the time was up and she refused , he ended up masturbating last night to ease today he tried all morning , shaved , showered , went perfume, and nothing when he was alone she had been teased and then said no , he's angry, just look at his face , when she began to provoke him again, he thought, want to play? then picks up the dog.

He tried to last all day, and nothing , all the time was up and she refused , he ended up masturbating last night to ease today he tried all morning , shaved , showered , went perfume, and nothing when he was alone she had been teased and then said no , he's angry, just look at his face , when she began to provoke him again, he thought, want to play? then picks up the dog.

it is frustrating for every man, not only for Paul, to ask his wife or GF for sex and to be refused. Several times in a row while the girl is obviously really horny. Such refusals can bring the end of a relationship. But Paul is not strong enough to make such a step. He is fixed to his weakness not to be able to fuck her long enough.

Additionally, to be a real strong Russian man he should be able to fulfil all needs of Leora. A good Russian wife will never ask for more than her man can deliver, not to harm his feelings to be strong.

Leora is pöaying with the fire - and this she likes to do. Knowing that a little bit crying and to be little girl, she will win him back.

Sorry for my thoughts....

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

paul I do not know how much I 'm rooting for it to pass the knife to your neck, or pour hot water in your ear while you, you are a waste.

Il lui a dit (car je parle le serbo-coate) :

"Arrête de toucher la bite du chien !!!!!"