Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

At least cuckold Paul is trying but still Leora.. prefers to masturbate I think.

I'm sure she does but today, and I've been watching pretty much all day, she hasn't had the horn at all - it's been most disappointing. 6 hours without Paul and not even a casual rub.

I never seen anyone use a Mouse on top of the Touch Pad on a laptop before.

Why she doing that, assuming her laptop not broken.

I know lots of people that use a mouse with their laptop.  That touchpad feature that you use your finger is a pain in the ass most times.

I'm sure she does but today, and I've been watching pretty much all day, she hasn't had the horn at all - it's been most disappointing. 6 hours without Paul and not even a casual rub.

Paul is clueless when it comes to knowing how to please a woman.

If Leora would be smart enough to ditch his ass under the bus and find someone that can actually give her what she wants, Paul will be destined to be a lonely man the rest of his life.

I have seen a mouse used too but at the side of the lap top like one would with a desktop next to keyboard, it is the fact of it being on the laptop and possible effecting the touch pad that is strange to me.

When people were asking Leora to copy Zoya, I'm not sure this was what they had in mind. Maybe they could bring in a big sofa bed so she could really get comfortable. Plenty of mirrors, so Leora should paint herself.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

When people were asking Leora to copy Zoya, I'm not sure this was what they had in mind. Maybe they could bring in a big sofa bed so she could really get comfortable. Plenty of mirrors, so Leora should paint herself.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

When I tuned in the other day Leora was sitting on the couch with her laptop actually in her lap watching a woman demonstrate how to paint. So she has an interest and decided to fulfill it.