Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Paul was sitting at the computer before his outrage neck grabbing fit.  Maybe, just maybe, he got to the vids section with all of her masturbating scenes in it. He became jealous because he can't please her like that and he took it out on her. 

Nice arse........the paintings not bad either.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Sort of reminds me of a Matisse.  Notice the hyphenated or exaggerated ass.  And notice also the position of the subject.  A dead give away that she too is fixated upon the more sensual aspects of her body.  These are important clues to the inner workings of Leora's mind.

I think this painting should be titled, "Leora looking for a dick."  Or maybe, "Leora on white rug"

If she left it just as it is, art critics for ages would be left with a puzzling question.  Kind of like the perplexing smile on the Mona Lisa.

Why did she not add legs to it?  It would be a simple matter of just four lines placed on an angle, or is this unfinished space a sign of something lacking in her life, a desperate cry for some man to fill up in her lustful anticipation of being mounted or taken?    These are the type of questions that could stir the murmurs and excite the palpitations of the art community for years, while their noses are being tickled over a glass of bubbling champagne.

I genuinely like it,.. She's quite good actually.