Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

But such a glorious sight should not be covered for long and here she is on the way to that shower - she had actually showered a few minutes earlier as well and walked into the LR naked shortly after being covered.

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I would let her be naked it generates traffic he might get paid more he is on a voyeur/ exhibitionist site so why does he want to cover her up if he is getting paid

Observing his behaviour, he's not too keen when she's naked on the couch even less so when she is rubbing herself. Walking around he has slightly less problem with or when we are night vision mode. Earlier she rubbed her naked pussy a bit and this was his way of saying I don't want you to that again but at least keep it hidden. Sometimes emotion (jealousy) overrides the logic of that situation. If she was not inclined to behave like this they wouldn't be in such an apartment. He's just dealing with it in his own way.

I would let her be naked it generates traffic he might get paid more he is on a voyeur/ exhibitionist site so why does he want to cover her up if he is getting paid

It's just my opinion and i have no proof, but i dont think RLC officially pay his tenants according to their traffics. But i imagine there are some kinds of unofficials bonus as when your boss give you a big pay rise and tell you not talk about it to your colleagues

Or more importantly this:

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Sweet baby Jesus on a cracker, its pictures like this that will one day give me a heart attack when I become an dirty older man.

Phew, I think I lost and found religion in a millisecond just looking at that.  Where is the technology for 3D monitors....

Leora is currently RLC number 1. Now K&K has left , i think there is no more debate

- She is good looking

- She has a nice body

- She is exhibisionist

- She is horny

- The cams in the house are almost good

The 2nd girl in ladder is Zoya

All the other girls are far away

I never knew there was any chat about it.

Okay, next to Leora, K&K were mere boring kids in swimwear.

Observing his behaviour, he's not too keen when she's naked on the couch even less so when she is rubbing herself. Walking around he has slightly less problem with or when we are night vision mode. Earlier she rubbed her naked pussy a bit and this was his way of saying I don't want you to that again but at least keep it hidden. Sometimes emotion (jealousy) overrides the logic of that situation. If she was not inclined to behave like this they wouldn't be in such an apartment. He's just dealing with it in his own way.

how you know he is not to keen about it?

do you think the fight was regarding that?

Why doesnt he please her more?

So you think he is jealous that we get to see his girl so you think he is kind of protective of her? or you think he is jealous that she gets so much traffic and he can't stimulate any traffic

how you know he is not to keen about it?

do you think the fight was regarding that?

Why doesnt he please her more?

So you think he is jealous that we get to see his girl so you think he is kind of protective of her? or you think he is jealous that she gets so much traffic and he can't stimulate any traffic

How can he please her more when his brain hasn't got the ability to do so.  LOL