Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Back to pictures rather than giving my opinion, a little sequence which doesn't quiet match the lyrics and possibly doesn't mean much outside the UK:

You put your left leg in

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

lol lovely Leora turned the TV to a channel and motioned to Paul about something that was on it as if to say "Here watch this."

She then went into the guest room and pulled out her phone and is lightly rubbing herself on top of her shorts. It's like she set up a distraction so she could go play.

*edit* looks like she's gonna get down and dirty with her bad self any minute now. It's funny though she quickly moves her hand away every time the dogs ears perk up, like she's using it as an early warning device.

They just got up from the couch - she's pissed!!  She followed him into the bedroom in disgust.

Not sure if he can't get it up because he isn't interested or maybe there is a medical problem.  Looking at the past few videos, when they are engaged HE would much rather manually stimulate Leora then have intercourse.

OK.. a few minutes have passed, they had a brief discussion in the bedroom.  She's still pissed (may have shed a few tears).  She's back to the living room couch cuddling w/ Scooter. Looks like she'll be sleeping on the couch for the night.

They just got up from the couch - she's pissed!!  She followed him into the bedroom in disgust.

Not sure if he can't get it up because he isn't interested or maybe there is a medical problem.  Looking at the past few videos, when they are engaged HE would much rather manually stimulate Leora then have intercourse.

Yeah I don't have access to the bedroom, but I can hear her yelling at him over the TV. Sounds like it's not going well for him.

Earlier when he pushed her away she basically gave him the "Get the fuck out of my face" look and started reading her book again.