Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Can never figure why they put the Turd.gif on their face. It doesn't stop the aging process and it doesn't make them any better looking after it's cleaned off.

I actually know this one!

It's to remove any dirt, bacteria and oils that normally wouldn't come off with soap. You leave it on to not only tighten skin but it also dissolves the dirt in the clogged pores to prevent pimples and blackheads. Women tend to wear a lot of makeup and over time that'll start getting into every nook and cranny on their face causing the very skin blemishes they are trying to cover up in the first place.

My GF's mother is a dermatologist and I asked her that exact same question. She went into greater detail but that's the basic gist of it.

There are of course makeups and facial masks that claim to reverse the aging process but everyone knows that's just a pile of horse shit.

I actually know this one!

It's to remove any dirt, bacteria and oils that normally wouldn't come off with soap. You leave it on to not only tighten skin but it also dissolves the dirt in the clogged pores to prevent pimples and blackheads. Women tend to wear a lot of makeup and over time that'll start getting into every nook and cranny on their face causing the very skin blemishes they are trying to cover up in the first place.

My GF's mother is a dermatologist and I asked her that exact same question. She went into greater detail but that's the basic gist of it.

There are of course makeups and facial masks that claim to reverse the aging process but everyone knows that's just a pile of horse shit.

I see.  Thanks for the info.  60+ years and still learning things.

Can never figure why they put the Turd.gif on their face. It doesn't stop the aging process and it doesn't make them any better looking after it's cleaned off.

Thanks for clearing that one up, I thought she was playing with Paul's camo paint.