Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Absolutely love that skirt/knee socks outfit on Leora. She wears it quite well. Could you imagine being in your first day of class and watching her come walking through the door?

I remember somebody saying about kneesocks so I decided to take a picture and unfortunately I did not get a good one from the front but I hope you liked the last in my series. Unfortunately she'd be leaving class rather than entering it. But tights and socks - it must be cold.

Of course it would be difficult to see how Leora could wear anything and not be sexy.

Could someone please post allot more pics of Leora in her damn knee socks, I don't think we have enough of them yet!

Next time, I'll try and get more, but once she put the hosiery on, I lost interest and start going through the morning videos. In the future I'll wait.

There must an epic Kitchen Cam close up pic as she walked out the shower fully nude.

Unfortunately I missed it  :'( so my best are these:

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Not as bad as I thought but the kitchen pics/video must be crystal clear.

There's must an epic Kitchen Cam close up pic as she walked out the shower fully nude.

Unfortunately I missed it  :'( so my best are these:

Not as bad as I thought but the kitchen pics/video must be crystal clear.

Nice pussy, no nice body. She knows what she has got.

Knee socks ... although if I hadn't been doing them I might have got that kitchen shot. I know I always ask but did anyone get the shower vid? The answer always seems to be silence so I'm not hopeful.

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).