Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

BBsq69She is only the most beautiful girl to be on RLC or even to walk this earth,she is my baby and my [glow=red,2,300]Queen "RITA"[/glow] :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

BBsq69She is only the most beautiful girl to be on RLC or even to walk this earth,she is my baby and my [glow=red,2,300]Queen "RITA"[/glow] :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

If only posters like this were allowed in real life. I'd buy whatever she was selling.

As for Rita, she is indeed beautiful. Isn't this shot of her taken outside the house? ... DOH because she's in a car.

Guest TxFeller

Quite a menagerie of women RLC has. Nelly is so skinny she should be hospitalized. A supreme turnoff.

Zoya, (or was it her sister? and if that wasn't her sister, she looked enough like Zoya to be exactly that) is a germaphobic obsessive compulsive who wastes more water than the state of California uses in a day. She also has a serious compulsion about keeping hair-free with the exception of being on her head, which could come off any time now, too, and wouldn't surprise me a bit. :screwy:

Masha could use a nice boob job, but she is at least making an attempt to firm up the rest of her bod.

Leora and Dasha are by far the most attractive of the women  :drool:, but Sabrina COULD be if she'd take the time to lose some of that weight. I must say, however, I'd still boink her in a NY second. I'd just have to get into drag gear first, so she'd think I was a woman.  :haha:

Something about the look of Nina and Kira that says they were destined to be lez's from the start. Both have decent bodies, but there's just something off about their look that hints of their destinies.

And, not being into Chunkies, no way I could consider Beatriz, an unattractive one regardless of the weight.

Maya has a cool unicorn tat on her nicely muscled thigh and some of the sweetest nips, but nothing special. Maybe if she really got dolled up.... ? I dunno.

Carla. Wish she'd slim down that mid-section. Regardless her Hispanic looks are appealing, for sure. And the fact that she will let you score at the drop of a hat is a fun idea. But... she leads Mario around by the tip of his pecker. He's whipped, without a doubt.

Nora. Regardless of some people's protests to the contrary, I simply can't detect any warmth coming from that woman at all. Yes, she likes to get laid once in a while, but to me she has a cold fish nature.

Suzan isn't around enough to really comment on. And even when she's there, there is an awful lot of what goes on in that apartment that takes place in the room with no cam off the kitchen/living room area, so it's hard to make much of a judgment.

Adriana. Meh. :yawn:

Cheers. That's were I stupidly lost my picture. It's annoying that she's taking some precautions nowadays. That's why she tends to change in the balcony area, even her knickers now, undoes bras under her top, and does her hair in the bathroom (unless her nether region is protected) so she avoids bending over in the GR when naked. Yes careful and yet spectacular full frontal nudity ... I can't complain at that.

This is why they don't have sex anymore... She's sitting naked in the guest room, Paul comes in, she doesn't move away and even opens her legs when he starts touching her, but instead he grabs his guitar and eventually leaves the room. Smh...