Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

:yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: kis you pose

This the point I was making in the masturbation thread and the view during her last bate in the LR - you barely see anything whereas in the GR the honey pot is often pointing at the camera. She's fingering now so look like this might be it.

You missed nothing. Looks like she really couldn't get in the mood, switching rooms twice without getting sufficiently aroused, if that was her aim.

She may have decided that the bedroom's more intimate, but whether that works for her this time remains to be seen.

Sometimes it takes forever for a woman to get warmed up as we all know and it's not always through a lack of the right attention by her man, either.

Hope she can pull it off this time, if that is the right way to put it!

You missed nothing. Looks like she really couldn't get in the mood, switching rooms twice without getting sufficiently aroused, if that was her aim.

She may have decided that the bedroom's more intimate, but whether that works for her this time remains to be seen.

Sometimes it takes forever for a woman to get warmed up as we all know and it's not always through a lack of the right attention by her man, either.

Hope she can pull it off this time, if that is the right way to put it!

Surely you know by now. Were there any revealing bends? I guess nobody got the pictures if she did. I have some nice pics from GR.

It's difficult to know if what she was doing on her phone was intended to be the stimuli she needed or if she got sidetracked.

Looks like she knew she was running out of time to get herself off hence the late switch to the bedroom, her last chance saloon.

She seems to have managed it, rushing to finish and then the water treatment in the shower to provide the final flourish.

Never seen her in such a rush to finish and shower so quickly.

She really did disappear quickly out the front door. It looked like she worked herself into an orgasmic frenzy in absolute record time. How satisfying it was, only she will know. Just enough to say she came, I suspect, given that she likes to prolong these moments, but that wasn't going to happen today.

Other distractions I'm guessing.

Maybe when she gets back she'll try and have another go, this time with no need to watch the clock.

Bedroom looked good though. Wish I could have recorded it, but alas I'm a mere spectator.

On ‎2015‎-‎10‎-‎19 at 4:28 AM, BBsq69 said:

So thumbs of bate: If anybody has any large pics of the first 3 or indeed any lying on her side around the first pic, it would make my day. Oh and the usual shower request.

Must have been a quick rub. She's nowhere in the apartment now unless she's hiding in the closet.

Must have been a quick rub. She's nowhere in the apartment now unless she's hiding in the closet.

It was a full bate - fairly quick, but the genuine article. She had been building up to it over an hour. She showered dressed, sexily as always, and left the apartment. Not sure if any juices were seen when she fingered herself after orgasm ... although I don't think I have a thumb of the moment so maybe she didn't climax, although I would bet that she did.

Leora! Please stop masturbating in your bedroom! please go back to masturbating in the living room or the guest room so we all can appreciate you!! ha ha ha!

TBH if someone has the bedroom bate the result is much better than LR bates. The very best I have seen are in the bedroom, then the shower (very rare, 2 I think I've seen), then the GR (although some of these rank highly and I can capture at a fairly high quality) and finally the LR unless she is lying towards cam 1. I suspect she might have bated once on the LR balcony seat but we can't see that.

Have you ever seen her jump up so fast like that?

I reckon she was almost there, had it going well and then raced off as fast as he legs would carry her to the shower to use the hand held to complete the job, water-assisted.

It looked too fast to be completed on the bed as she always lingers a few minutes until she's cooled down.

There was none of that today.

Even on the bed she was still looking at her phone.

Usually when she's ready for the race to the finish line, she tosses the phone away and throws back her head and allows her imagination to get her home. This time she needed to look at the phone almost until the last stroke of her hands.

It was a hurried one and here's hoping she comes home and gets a good one going again for her fan club.