Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

One is constantly astounded by Paul's limited capabilities, insofar as Leora is concerned. She is a lithe and sexually attractive women deserving of better! Even if he struggles with erectile disfunction, surely he realises he has a tongue and fingers to assist her achieve sexual gratiphication? I cannot similarly believe that their home country does not have  a ready supply of sex toys to assist his limitations? I am insanely jealous that she can sit naked beside him on the settee, and he appears to rather play with the dog, than stimulate/ satisfy her!

Can you imagine Sasha or Bogdan having a try with her...I might actually pay to see that!

Paul is a dum ass!  not only he cant satisfy leora but on top of that he make sure that he place himself in front of the cams so we dont have a clear look at her  his dog is more important to him than his woman no Wonder leora masturbate so much (to our pleasure)  wish he'd go back to his army training or whatever as long his not in the house the time he was gone was the best we got from leore  anyway thats what I think paul you are worthless!

That conversation on the GR couch was the most animated and lively one I've seen them have in ages.

Would one of our Russian-speaking members please be kind enough to tell us what was being said here?

It seemed to go on for a while and was a good-hearted chat, not a moan session or anything.

It would possibly throw some more light on their complex relationship and perhaps explain a few misinterpretations on our part.

They don't talk much generally, or so it always seems. Maybe they communicate more than we give them credit for? Or maybe they were in high spirits over something that only happens once in a blue moon?...

On ‎2015‎-‎10‎-‎21 at 0:00 PM, Hope85 said:

:biggrin:

Well I see I'm not the only one who waits for these kitchen shots. Theya re normally good because she often starts on her traditional hall walk to the GR but then gets distracted so pauses for a bit leading to nice still shots. I did capture these as well but I have no need to post them now as I now have backlog of about a week - all caused by Masha! It's been a great naked few days for Leora. She is really embracing her desires even if he efforts with clueless Paul aren't working.