Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

Leora I love you to death girl and that session was absolutely amazing,but you have to put that dog away when you masturbate please,that dog is a huge distraction with all the constant barking and literally pussy blocking my view,not to mention it's becoming borderline bestiality to have you naked and rubbing your pussy with the dog that close to you,all it takes is for that dog to one day run right up to your pussy and lick it,and that could be the end your apartment and even RLC for that matter,you have been lucky so far but sooner or later everybody's luck usually runs out,Just please take that extra few seconds to lock that dog away and then give us a show thank you :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

P.s Paul wherever you are please stay there :nana: :nana:

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Anybody got an HD version of the 2nd bate? My stream cut out 5 minutes from the end and then the exit message would not go and the screen kept turning black even after reloading Chrome. PM me if you have it as I can assure discretion - I'll download it whatever the size because it looked like the greatest bate ever seen on RLC

Guest cobalt75

je crois que nous sommes tous d'accord elle est trop craquante

délicieuse et merveilleuse ! :hugnkiss:

Oui, tout cela et bien plus, je pense que sans paul elle pourrait assouvir enfin toute sa sexualité et explorer ses fantasmes sans retenue pour notre plus grand plaisir et le sien. Je lui souhaite de rencontrer le bon guide...

Leora has a good friend that not only lives next to her, but also belongs to CC. Perhaps this friend is telling her about all the comments we have made re: Masha taking Leora's top spot. Well, I can't speak for the rest of you on here, but if Leora had lost her top spot, I think she may just have recaptured it. OMG almost made me cum and I have seen a lot.

Masha? if someone is and can compete with Leroy,  just do not Masha, with her fat ass and purple hair. She reminds me of a parrot. Lol. Leora best in the RLC. 8)

Guest Charlie Bone

Leora has a good friend that not only lives next to her, but also belongs to CC.

Really? I wonder who that could be  ;)

Masha? if someone is and can compete with Leroy,  just do not Masha, with her fat ass and purple hair. She reminds me of a parrot. Lol. Leora best in the RLC. 8)

Masha is good and hot...but she NEVER will come close to Leora in any competition

Masha must be a PILF then  :drool:

She hasn't got Leora's body, but she is working on it at least below the breasts with which obviously she cannot compete although I still like them. But then Leora probably can't fuck like Masha. Both girls are great.

Masha must be a PILF then  :drool:

She hasn't got Leora's body, but she is working on it at least below the breasts with which obviously she cannot compete although I still like them. But then Leora probably can't fuck like Masha. Both girls are great.

Leora could probably fuck just as well as Masha if she had someone that knew how to fuck her. However, there's more to a woman than just looks. Leora is a prima donna, vain, more like a barbie doll than a real person, guaranteed high maintenance and will not grow old elegantly . Masha on the other hand, is a natural, oozes sex appeal without even trying and will age gracefully.

Leora could probably fuck just as well as Masha if she had someone that knew how to fuck her. However, there's more to a woman than just looks. Leora is a prima donna, vain, more like a barbie doll than a real person, guaranteed high maintenance and will not grow old elegantly . Masha on the other hand, is a natural, oozes sex appeal without even trying and will age gracefully.

Of course Leora is real, you just don't know her. Yes she has her faults but I've had many enjoyable moments watching her vanity. As for "Leora could probably fuck just as well as Masha" that is mere speculation and not evidence. We do however have evidence that Masha is a spectacular fuck. Just like men have different abilities women do as well. The one constant in my experiences has been me so when the sex runs from awesome to "she's pretty but ..." then it's down to the various abilities of the girls - yes I know it's a little more complex than that. Even if Leora practised as much as Masha I doubt very much she could match her level. Of my 3 favourite girls Leora is the most attractive, Nelly has the best personality and Masha is the sexiest. If I want a wife Nelly, if I want a girlfriend/fuckbuddy Masha, if I'm a billionaire I can afford Leora.

BTW i still liked your post because you said good things about Masha.