Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

On ‎2015‎-‎11‎-‎16 at 11:59 AM, tFighterPilot said:

::)

As you can imagine I've taken 100s of pics but was disappointed with the detail when I went close up. They all looked slightly better from a distance. I've got one sequence that might be OK but otherwise I can't beat what's already been posted. I was quite surprised when I discovered she was nude. Did she go to the bathroom just to take her pants off - the cunning little minx. I know Paul spent quite a bit of time pacing up and down while he thought of how to react - try to fondle her pussy some more or cover her up but in the end all he could think of was to ask her to help him with his gadget then when that stopped he went to bed.

I'm gambling on her not getting up again tonight as she switched off the lights but we can maybe expect more nudity very early tomorrow morning.

As you can imagine I've taken 100s of pics but was disappointed with the detail when I went close up. They all looked slightly better from a distance. I've got one sequence that might be OK but otherwise I can't beat what's already been posted. I was quite surprised when I discovered she was nude. Did she go to the bathroom just to take her pants off - the cunning little minx. I know Paul spent quite a bit of time pacing up and down while he thought of how to react - try to fondle her pussy some more or cover her up but in the end all he could think of was to ask her to help him with his gadget then when that stopped he went to bed.

I'm gambling on her not getting up again tonight as she switched off the lights but we can maybe expect more nudity very early tomorrow morning.

She's most definitely done for the night. Paul seemed to me completely disinterested in her, but perhaps you're right, he just didn't know how to react. Someone needs to inject him with some testosterone.

On ‎2015‎-‎11‎-‎17 at 0:22 AM, BBsq69 said:

Paul attempts the Japanese art of sharking but Leora determinedly holds up her panties because at heart she's a modest girl ...

Actually Paul can't even get this right - your're supposed to sneak up behind the girl and pull them down not attempt a full frontal assault.

Last couple of days he has been thinking he's some kind of Don Juan.    :lmao: