Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Well this is now the fifth time she's had a risky bate. 3 of them started just before he returned home despite hours of opportunity beforehand + the 2 bates she's had while he was supposedly asleep - famously caught in the 2nd of these so I stand by my reasoning. I'm not sure she wanted to get caught but I believe the timing was no accident and that explains the vigorous nature of this bate - hopefully we will get to see it because the wider she spreads the better the view.

Well we did get something at least, the videos outside the confines of the bathroom and the gif inside it.

Thanks to our two friends. The shots of Leora on the videos were excellent.

Now we're wondering about your theory of Leora not liking it fast and furious - like Nelly does

- but preferring it slow and steady. She was really going hard in this one!

Well we did get something at least, the videos outside the confines of the bathroom and the gif inside it.

Thanks to our two friends. The shots of Leora on the videos were excellent.

Now we're wondering about your theory of Leora not liking it fast and furious - like Nelly does

- but preferring it slow and steady. She was really going hard in this one!

I remember when she did 2 bates in one day. The first had a very slow build up and lasted around 15 minutes with pret much all clitoral stimulation whereas the second was quick and there was some mild penetration from the fingers. However it was not the deep thrusting fingers Sasha gives Masha, but she did seem to achieve a better orgasm. If she knew time was an issue she might decide to go for it but I am much more used to the slow bate building to the climax. She cerainly with Paul craves good cunnilingus and looking at vids from the old apartment he used to make an effort but now it doesn't seem to do much for her. I think my point about Nelly and Bogdan is they might play for a minute or two but foreplay is something they like to be short or even skipped. Once Nelly turns her arse to Bogdan there's no realbuilding of rhythm it's more wham bam thank you man. They may change positions but all of them offer deep penetration and usually they return to him behind her quite quickly and it is all over in a few minutes. I believe Leora would be quite happy to have a mutually successful 69 unlike a while back in the GR when as usual he was satisfied quickly and she was not.

I know it was part of a posted video but i'm surprised no-one posted pics of this part.

Fork crying out loud, what the fork was going on? Paul once again demonstrates his lack of sexual knowledge when attempting to eat her out - he'd forkotten how to do it. I am expecting bad karma for this.

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I know it was part of a posted video but i'm surprised no-one posted pics of this part.

Fork crying out loud, what the fork was going on? Paul once again demonstrates his lack of sexual knowledge when attempting to eat her out - he'd forkotten how to do it. I am expecting bad karma for this.

It's by far the closest he's gotten to forking her in a long time  :lmao:

Attached images removed to help cut down on scrolling and because there can be such a thing as too much of a good thing.

Embrace the negative karma, BB. I do. In fact, I get sad whenever I stop by and see my bad karma hasn't jumped; you know it makes someone out there happy to punch that down-vote button  :D