Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

I know it was part of a posted video but i'm surprised no-one posted pics of this part.

Fork crying out loud, what the fork was going on? Paul once again demonstrates his lack of sexual knowledge when attempting to eat her out - he'd forkotten how to do it. I am expecting bad karma for this.

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

From what we are reading about his guitar playing it's probably a tuning fork that he needs to employ the most, but if he's checking to see if she's done, by using his scaled-down version of a BBQ fork on her rump then this situation looks a tad scary, were either of them to slip.

We know that he likes to give her the odd playful slap on the derrierre, but the fork - 'I just happened to be holding it in my hand at the time, Officer' - might be a moment of frivolity that could get out of hand!

And before anyone else says it, the knives have been out for him for ages, so why not extend that to forks!

Ok this just went for almost 10 minutes in NV  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Since nothing will let me upload the picture.

BJ on coach Vag being fingered and visible butthole

Any alternatives to anony?

(The Dirty Bin Link is No Longer Available and Has Been Removed)

Saturday Night Fever it ain't!

He's the passive one and she's the one doing most of the work.

I wouldn't go as far as to say that there's no hope for him, if he wants to be helped and knows he needs to be, but at his relatively youthful age he should be good to go several times on a Saturday at home alone with her, giving robust and vigorous penetration. Many couples don't have such prolonged hours of privacy to put to good use. Some have to squeeze in what they can when they can. These two don't even have visitors to worry about, just themselves.

Nothing wrong with the lanquid style now and again of course, but the insistence on hiding things from view seems to act as either a huge inhibitor (for him) or a limitation on what they can try. At this age experimentation is common, but we don't see a lot of that, if any.

There still seems to be too little foreplay, romantic or affectionate arousal, at least from what I can tell.

Perhaps the words they are saying to one another are enough to stimulate their imaginations and get things under way.

But if they were more comfortable with, say, changing positions a lot, like we see from Sasha/Masha and Nelly/Bogdan, to keep things moving along and avoid repetition, it could certainly help.

I agree that we are in no position to criticise, especially as most of us have been there and done that, taking our own sweet time to get things right, and always striving to get better and more innovative since the days of our callow youth.

We are not seeing much of that from these two. I dare say she'd be open to all kinds of things, given that opening.

Yet they seem satisfied, lying together now and unselfconsciously looking at their phones, each under the close attention of the other.   

So I guess we should live and let live and hope they'll come to their senses. Heaven knows there's enough examples for them to follow with both using smartphones and the net all of the time.

Sigh

That rear view of her, though, was for far longer and at a much better vantage point than a lot of what we've seen before, when it was happening in fumbling style in the BeR.