Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

On ‎2015‎-‎11‎-‎21 at 6:39 AM, StnCld316 said:

Is this what you were trying to do.

There are other alternatives but the content gets taken down not long after being posted. Thanks to the DMCA.

Yes that was it.

Anony refuses about half the content I post so it never even gets uploaded even if I change the filename which has worked in the past and Addd image to post didn't work on this occasion either.

Yes that was it.

Anony refuses about half the content I post so it never even gets uploaded even if I change the filename which has worked in the past and Addd image to post didn't work on this occasion either.

If it refuses just edit the size of the picture not very much then it recognizes it as a new picture.

Sometimes if a picture doesn't go the first time the second time usually produces there is already a file identical. Always remember though to put the checkmark in the box as not family oriented. Sometimes missing that checkmark may give some trouble.

As I'm going to cook soon and maybe unable to watch for a couple of hours. please be vigilant as Leora will most likely return to the LR or even better the GR at some point and I don't want to miss any classic bends or any views of her behind since she is likely to remain in her natural pantyless state.

????????

Why this answer ?

As he ever licked her asshole, her butthole ?

No.

I thought "Never lick her asshole" was advice, I didn't realise you meant that Paul had never licked it. I was responding that I would be quite happy to perform the task ... I'm sure it would be clean enough.

As I'm going to cook soon and maybe unable to watch for a couple of hours. please be vigilant as Leora will most likely return to the LR or even better the GR at some point and I don't want to miss any classic bends or any views of her behind since she is likely to rema, however, are differin in her natural pantyless state.

Good luck with that!

She can take us to paradise. Then again she can be cold as ice!

If she's in a mind to show it, she'll certainly show it!

Sometimes her weekend rules can be totally different from weekday ones....