Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Guest cobalt75
On ‎2015‎-‎11‎-‎22 at 1:43 AM, BBsq69 said:

After around 20 pantyless hours she's finally got some see-thru red knickers on and covered herself with clothes which is just as well as it's cold at there - even near me there's snow. Here is the first set this morning. Pay attention to some spanking marks:

I imagine it was spanking marks too  :yeahbaby: ... but I think it is only radiator marks, she was sitting on, near the window in LR just before  :(

I imagine it was spanking marks too  :yeahbaby: ... but I think it is only radiator marks, she was sitting on, near the window in LR just before  :(

You could well be right, cobalt,  but Paul did deliver some smacks throughout the morning - don't let the facts get in the way of a good story  ;)

Guest cobalt75

You could well be right, cobalt,  but Paul did deliver some smacks throughout the morning - don't let the facts get in the way of a good story  ;)

You're right, let's dream  :D

Bends at a later visit:

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Dont you just love that ponytail? Although I would have much preferred her to go through her whole hair routine as she has recent days by the door.

Not sure if bandicam is playing up (which it is in terms of not let me capture and video at the same time again) or the feed quality has been turned down or it was just that she was moving very fast as this is the best of a poor bunch taken from a video, but it didn't taken her long to get out of those panties once she had returned.

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).