Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

After more than 2 hours of nudity and toplessness, I don't think I got any top class pics mainly because she tries to avoid bending when bottomless. However despite her (and my) love for her bottom, she must be really proud of these:

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Great pix!

Something I've never noticed before but in some of those images it sure looks like Leora has a ring on the ring finger of her left hand.  In North America, women don't wear a ring on that finger unless they are married or engaged to be married. 

Can anyone confirm for me that she's wearing a ring and when this first appeared?  Does anyone know if there's any meaning to such a ring in Russia?

Great pix!

Something I've never noticed before but in some of those images it sure looks like Leora has a ring on the ring finger of her left hand.  In North America, women don't wear a ring on that finger unless they are married or engaged to be married. 

Can anyone confirm for me that she's wearing a ring and when this first appeared?  Does anyone know if there's any meaning to such a ring in Russia?

She is wearing a ring on the middle finger.

She is wearing a ring on the middle finger.

Correct me if I am wrong but in Russia it's common to wear such rings on the right hand but she chooses the left side, it

is her ring finger. They are engaged but thank goodness she not pulled the trigger and married this idiot.

And now cue the Pasha lovers in 1...2.. Go.

Forgot to add she's had it since the first apartment.

Correct me if I am wrong but in Russia it's common to wear such rings on the right hand but she chooses the left side, it

is her ring finger. They are engaged but thank goodness she not pulled the trigger and married this idiot.

And now cue the Pasha lovers in 1...2.. Go.

Forgot to add she's had it since the first apartment.

Hopefully his next mission Putin sends him some place  where he's away for a very long time.

Promise rings are also worn on the left ring finger, in the same way as engagement rings. After marrying, a woman can wear both her engagement ring and her wedding ring on the same finger.

If Paul has a ring on the same finger, then they are almost certainly married.

However, some cultures (usually Islam) will wear their ring on the right hand because this is the "hand of God" and the left hand is seen as being 'unclean'.

Guest iconcam

After more than 2 hours of nudity and toplessness, I don't think I got any top class pics mainly because she tries to avoid bending when bottomless. However despite her (and my) love for her bottom, she must be really proud of these:

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Nice close up of Ms. Leora BBsq69. Trying to capture a profile like this one is tricky. Now only if she would look directly into the camera for but a moment, and smile.