Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Cela fait un moment que je regarde ce couple et vraiment triste Paul ne sert à rien. Il ne doit pas réaliser la chance d'avoir une aussi belle femme à ces côté

-----------------

This is a moment I look at this couple is really sad Paul is useless. He must not realize how lucky to have such a beautiful woman next to these

Guest TxFeller

Well where are the pictures of this? Very few of us post pictures and quite frankly I am beginning to get quite pissed off that nobody else is contributing.

I have tried many times to post captures, but the overwhelming majority of the time, I get an error from using the "Add image to post" option. I could upload to ADrive, but the pics would prolly get removed just as soon there as from the sources you guys normally use. It's very frustrating to see forum entries with a square that has no pic, just some message informing you the image has expired. I do, however, usually acknowledge with a Like the pics that I find are above the normal fare.

Just a personal thanks to  BenW, wtfisthislol, mogda, hein, volt, denizenkane and Mark82 for making me (and my fellow regulars) feel not quite so alone on our quest for the ultimate Leora pictures - just had a spectacular one obscured by the curtains in the GR and if only she painted that desk naked I could have retired - as just recently I was beginning to feel like a one man band with others attracted to the less Leoraful appartments.

Were you as surprised as me when she went back to the couch and bated where we could see rather than her interesting up (and hidden by) the cushion bate?  I was very happy to see it although it was brief and that after show a bit dull, it was good see her bating again.

Yes I have pics and also from yesterday which are as yet unposted by anyone but I'm going to a rock concert tonight so you might have to wait awhile. And if Ilona wants to keep emulating Leora rather than the 2 Ks she better start exercising those fingers because she has the nudity part nearly right.