Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Me, I have the solution to all our research!! it is sufficient that one of us travel to Krasnoyarsk with a bullhorn, then it sounds from the restaurant while listening to CC member RLC and guide through the noise to the apartment leora!! there he was a volunteer?!

I can't get over Paul sitting on the computor while a beautiful woman sits totally naked on the floor by the couch and he chooses the computor over her, what a total waste of a beautiful woman.

NOW ! Learo still nude and reading book... Look here: reallifecam.com

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

NOW ! Learo still nude and reading book... Look here: reallifecam.com

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

beautiful capture and nice montage! can not do better with the quality of the video .... a new professional on CC who promise us beautiful capures!

One thing is certain is that leora is playful, she opened a facebook so that we can communicate with her, she also gives us clues about the place where she is .... she wants to know what his voyeurs think of it ... I think creating his facebook is great, because we can talk to him, create interaction, which lacked the concept ....

Guest Squirrel

Me, I have the solution to all our research!! it is sufficient that one of us travel to Krasnoyarsk with a bullhorn, then it sounds from the restaurant while listening to CC member RLC and guide through the noise to the apartment leora!! there he was a volunteer?!

How about we wait until the ice melts. Siberians can walk around naked; but I'm a desert squirrel. Too damn cold for me!

How about we wait until the ice melts. Siberians can walk around naked; but I'm a desert squirrel. Too damn cold for me!

you have found a better solution than me!! with more patience!