Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

I tend to agree. I think they are both intelligent people but have not yet matured. Playing house is what they are about. Leora plays at being the mum and Paul plays at being the spoilt son! The only grown up thing they do is sex but they do it as if they were 15 years old!!!

I suspect Paul is Leora's first sexual relationship. This can be the only reason she tolerates Paul very inadequate performance. If another man could get into Leora's pants and give a proper grown up fuck Paul would never be seen again!!!!!

Having said all that Paul does do a wonderful job calming Leora down when she screams and shouts!!

She did have a couple of people call by but they only came once. I always assume the extreme cold weather plays a part in all our Russian RLC tenants staying tucked up in their well insulated apartments.

Making the trip to friends houses must be quite a chore with the weather minus 13 centigrade!

I do admire Maya getting out of her warm bed to walk her dog. I also love the way the dog stands patiently whilst his winter suit and boots are placed onto him. The dog looks great... however I digress!

In my twenties I was either always out at the pub with my mates or girlfriend or friends would call round ot the house. Friendships are MORE important than family.

I do find it odd, that Leora has no personal friends that ever stop by.    Even a stranger in a strange land, you would think would have someone, at some time, a co-worker or someone else that you would perhaps generate a friendship with.

It depends, I found once I left school I lost contact with so called friends, and found it hard to make new friends.

The internet is my refuge.

Leora & Paul Livingroom sex 10 Feb 2014

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).