Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

man...what a sin  is that beautiful and very hot girl  needing to masturbate to saticfate hinself..leora needs a real man boyfriend immediatly!

Translation:  Man,.. What a sin.  There's that beautiful, sexy girl, having to masturbate in order to satisfy herself.  Leora needs to find a real man for a boyfriend, and I mean pronto!  Instead of still wasting her time with that thick headed cantaloupe she currently has. 

(The Image link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

VK is cracking down on their content coming here.

Looks like I'll have to register with them to keep getting the comtent.

Before I could get to the page without even signing in.

It seems like the world just keeps changing, but never for the better.

Good luck, StnCld316    By the way, I always wondered,.. Is your avatar StnCld316 an abbreviation for Stone Cold 316?  Or is it a reference to a penal code for the criminal justice system?

"Penal code StnCld316 clearly states that it is prohibited for you or your friends to go about and fuck your neighbors wife, while the old man is out."

I watched a lot of "Law and Order".     

It seems like the world just keeps changing, but never for the better.

Good luck, StnCld316    By the way, I always wondered,.. Is your avatar StnCld316 an abbreviation for Stone Cold 316?  Or is it a reference to a penal code for the criminal justice system?

"Penal code StnCld316 clearly states that it is prohibited for you or your friends to go about and fuck your neighbors wife, while the old man is out."

I watched a lot of "Law and Order".   

I had to make the account with an abbreviated form of it as the full name was in use by someone else.

VK is stating that I have to have an invite by an administrator.  Looks like I'll have to find a different way to get into VK, might take a day or two but I'll find a way to slip myself in.

I had to make the account with an abbreviated form of it as the full name was in use by someone else.

VK is stating that I have to have an invite by an administrator.  Looks like I'll have to find a different way to get into VK, might take a day or two but I'll find a way to slip myself in.

Interesting to note that your IP is probably not a Russian address, and that VK operates from Russian Servers, which are therefore controlled by Putin, and therefore are currently pawns in a little tiff between western democracies and Russian imperialism. This clamp-down could be mere coincidence. That's just idle speculation, as all good CC members understand. (Are we not masters of the art?)

I don't mean to suggest that only non-Russian IPs are monitored by the FSB (and their cousins in the NSA), of course. Certainly the internet activities of our RLC tenants are monitored as well. As are CC internet activities.

Guest Bored Stiff

I would say it smells like fish,,no wait I smell skunk.

what an attractive image.....

going underground......WOOF!

see you on the other side guys, when I have completed my investigations.......