Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

tbg150 could you please check why my name does not say Paid Member  .  When i tried to pay about a year ago the site would not accept payment using chrome and then it said it would not accept Master Card . About 6  or 8 months ago i tried and it went through fine . I am able to view all posts of anyone so it recognizes me as a paid member  .  I have tried to post a pic before and nothing posts .  Something just happened it used to say Newbee and it just changed a few minutes ago to Jr Member .

Your pics show fine to me. Clear your cache and cookies and try again. I don't have a list of the Paid Members. And the change is because you passed noob status at 50 posts.

Thank you  tbg150  i will sign out and do a cleaning  .  Well I did that and still cannot see any pics I posted  .  I am now using internet explorer and still the same ... no pics visable to me.  Oh well all is ok .  Thanks anyway  .

Wow, this is a dream-come-true. I just came from a country where Internet is censored - they "protect" their citizens from all evil and not let them see RLC nor CamCaps. I unfortunately missed this event, a shame. The sofa is exactly the place where Leora should entertain herself - and us.

I would appreciate it very much if anyone could share the video on this through PM.

What country were you visiting that is that archaic?

Wow, this is a dream-come-true. I just came from a country where Internet is censored - they "protect" their citizens from all evil and not let them see RLC nor CamCaps. I unfortunately missed this event, a shame. The sofa is exactly the place where Leora should entertain herself - and us.

I would appreciate it very much if anyone could share the video on this through PM.

What country were you visiting that is that archaic?

Somewhere like Turkey or Egypt probably, they take internet censorship to a whole new level.

To Die For was her very first movie IIRC. On the boat with the rapist?

You're thinking of "Dead Calm" (1989). A young Billy Zane is the psycho . "To Die For" (1995) is the film she plays the over ambitious reporter wannabe and has her husband murdered who is standing in her way. NK does a hot dance in the rain and gives occasional blowjobs to those that will help her.

You're thinking of "Dead Calm" (1989). A young Billy Zane is the psycho . "To Die For" (1995) is the film she plays the over ambitious reporter wannabe and has her husband murdered who is standing in her way. NK does a hot dance in the rain and gives occasional blowjobs to those that will help her.

That's right. I should have consulted with my better half before posting. That woman is a walking movie encyclopedia.