Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Posted this in the thread next to this:

I guess he has some homework from the army. He is sitting on the floor trying to fold a towel round his foot. When I was in the Swedish military we used that kind of foot napkins in our shoes. That's why i guess the russians do the same. But I don't recall it being that difficult though.

I don't think its a bandge. Ususlly you don't wrap upp the entire foot...

I guess he has some homework from the army. He is sitting on the floor trying to fold a towel round his foot. When I was in the Swedish military we used that kind of foot napkins in our shoes. That's why i guess the russians do the same. But I don't recall it being that difficult though.

Okee dokee, I'll tale your word on that. With your euro military experience you're much more on top of something like that than I would be. Back in the day we just used socks and combat boots. It is a hoot though that Leora has to show him how to do it. If he's getting ready to leave on some military exercise though, I hope he gets all the help he needs to get out the door.

Okee dokee, I'll tale your word on that. With your euro military experience you're much more on top of something like that than I would be. Back in the day we just used socks and combat boots. It is a hoot though that Leora has to show him how to do it. If he's getting ready to leave on some military exercise though, I hope he gets all the help he needs to get out the door.

Yeah, the former soviet nations all have some sort of weird foot wrap think going on instead of socks.  I'm guessing it comes from a time when socks were hard to get.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footwraps

Leora as a good girl - cleaning the appartement. And that sorry excuse for a dog - Deeva is an exact copy of a soory excuse for Leora's boyfriend - Paul. Fucking up everything but - Leora...  8)

(The Image link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Leora have a great body , I think her body better of all RLC.

(sorry for my english , I from Slovakia and my English very bad , I know it)

Don't apologise about your English, its better than my Slovakian.

As a frequent foot wrap user I can tell it's a lot better than socks when the boot is of a cheap standard. The foot wrap saves you from blisters like socks never do. I remember a guy who took a chance and skipped wrapping and just used socks, he had no skin left on his feet after a 30 kilometers hike. I guess Russia today is a bit like Sweden in the 80's. A huge army with no budget for coosy footwear.

Forget about that 'socks thing'. Anybody knows what that machine on the table is? Is this what Paul was building all the time at the desk?!?  ;D

Anyway - Leora seems to be getting out of depression. Making another doll, playing with Deeva - she'll be back on track soon. It's just the first day...  8)

(The Image link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• 2 weeks later...

Leora have a great body , I think her body better of all RLC.

(sorry for my english , I from Slovakia and my English very bad , I know it)

My Slovakian is very bad, but we agree that Leora is wonderful. Leora is the best thing about RLC now days. Keep posting. Your contributions are welcome.

--=-

Môj slovenský je veľmi zlá, ale súhlasí s tým, že Leora je úžasné. Leora je najlepšia vec, o RLC teraz dní. Majte vysielania. Vaše príspevky sú vítané.