Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

I love that Leora seems to get off more by watching herself in the mirror than being with Paul. It seemed when he was trying to instigate it earlier she kept pushing him away.

Paul is just plain fucking useless when it comes to anything sexual.  Who knows he might be a fag and hasn't come out of his closet yet.

Since he came back from his last Military stint, sex hasn't really fizzed on him.  Maybe he picks up the soap better for the boys in the barracks.

I don't watch regularly but what is the frequency of Paul having sex with Leora? I can understand he doesn't live up to Leora's standards, she seems to be horny all day. If he fucks her 2 or 3 times a week, that's perfectly normal right? I know most people who watch Leora think different, but maybe those people are not in a serious relationship or they have a partner with an equal sex drive.

OK - I'm not a big fun of deeva. But - they went out for a brief time and they didn't take the dog with them for a short walk. Do they even have a leash?  8)

(The Image link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

OK - I'm not a big fun of deeva. But - they went out for a brief time and they didn't take the dog with them for a short walk. Do they even have a leash?  8)

(The Image link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

The only time that dog has been outside was when they moved from one apartment to the other.