Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Okay Mandy. Lets see some picks of those long legs and skinny ass. I love looking at beautiful women.

While I was reading your post i was thinking, this sound like a woman talking. Then you made reference to your boyfriend and I knew it was all over.

Alway nice to get the female perspective. Jump in on more of the threads.

I have no idea, but vk is a good guess.

(Besides the babies, there are probably tons of cute pictures on vk of Lora's cat sitting at the dinner table getting ready to chug a beer, incidentally.)

I have seen her looking at artistic pictures. Unfortunately, she seems to cover up her painting when she's not working on it, so I don't know if she's using the net for art ideas or not.

Sometimes I wonder if there's a site just for RLC tenants where they laugh at, discuss, and say disparaging things about CamCaps people!  ;D

XD That would be both awkward and cool !  ??? what if they plan sex times so they dont overlap eachother?

Guest Squirrel

With Paul's premature issues these two could perform in between the time it takes the others to change position!!!!

Leora could make a dead man come. I'm surprised Paul can hold out as long as he does. With her body, I think I'd have to resort to the young man tactic of doing multiplication tables in my head to keep from blasting the load too soon...

With Paul's premature issues these two could perform in between the time it takes the others to change position!!!!

if this was american football hed be the time everyone goes and gets hotdogs before the game starts again

Guest Squirrel

if this was american football hed be the time everyone goes and gets hotdogs before the game starts again

Tell him to grab me a beer while he's at it. I'll keep his girl warm and happy...

Tell him to grab me a beer while he's at it. I'll keep his girl warm and happy...

im sure his girl will appreciate that since he never seems too.